DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

Star Jalsha has prime time slot starting at 5.30 pm and ending at midnight 12:00. Yes you read that right 😂, midnight 12 am.
5.30 Ekhane Aakash Nil 2, 6 Prothoma Kadombini, 6.30 Titli, 7 Shreemoyee, 7.30 Khorkuto, 8 Mohor, 8.30 Sanjher Baati, 9 Bhaggolokkhi, 9.30 KoraPakhi, 10 Mohapith Tarapith, 10.30 Ke Apon Ke Por, 11 Dhrubotara, 11.30 Chuni Panna.
So it is obvious that so many serials help in increasing viewerships, just like Star Plus. As compared to SJ, Zee Bangla has 6 to 11 slot.
Also, 5/6 slot leaders + Non Fiction shows, viz, Super Singer, Ranna Banna, Superstar Poribar, as well as Bengali dubbed Mythology - DD's Uttar Ramayan Bangla and SBharat's RadhaKrishna Bangla and reruns of once popular serials Ogo Bodhu Shundori and others add up to a grand bouquet for Star Jalsha.
On the other hand, Zee Bangla is coming with it's greatly successful Zee Bangla SaReGaMaPa which will change the statistics very soon.
If Similarly Star Pravah like Star Jalsha changes it's graphics and bring more fictions i.e. from 5 P.M. to 11 P.M. (currently it is 7 to 11 pm) and 2/3 Non fiction shows, Dubbed serials like Mahabharata, Krishna, Ramayan, etc, Award Shows and Premiere Movies. It will be no.1 Marathi channel. If star Pravah listens to me really they will become successful 😄

Star Jalsha has prime time slot starting at 5.30 pm and ending at midnight 12:00. Yes you read that right 😂, midnight 12 am.
5.30 Ekhane Aakash Nil 2, 6 Prothoma Kadombini, 6.30 Titli, 7 Shreemoyee, 7.30 Khorkuto, 8 Mohor, 8.30 Sanjher Baati, 9 Bhaggolokkhi, 9.30 KoraPakhi, 10 Mohapith Tarapith, 10.30 Ke Apon Ke Por, 11 Dhrubotara, 11.30 Chuni Panna.
So it is obvious that so many serials help in increasing viewerships, just like Star Plus. As compared to SJ, Zee Bangla has 6 to 11 slot.
Also, 5/6 slot leaders + Non Fiction shows, viz, Super Singer, Ranna Banna, Superstar Poribar, as well as Bengali dubbed Mythology - DD's Uttar Ramayan Bangla and SBharat's RadhaKrishna Bangla and reruns of once popular serials Ogo Bodhu Shundori and others add up to a grand bouquet for Star Jalsha.
On the other hand, Zee Bangla is coming with it's greatly successful Zee Bangla SaReGaMaPa which will change the statistics very soon.
I didn't know StarJalsha airs this much programming! 😯

If Similarly Star Pravah like Star Jalsha changes it's graphics and bring more fictions i.e. from 5 P.M. to 11 P.M. (currently it is 7 to 11 pm) and 2/3 Non fiction shows, Dubbed serials like Mahabharata, Krishna, Ramayan, etc, Award Shows and Premiere Movies. It will be no.1 Marathi channel. If star Pravah listens to me really they will become successful 😄
Regarding graphics, I love Star Pravah. Maybe they should experiment more as you say. And yes, more primetime slots will increase TVR. 😃

Star Jalsha has had the longest primetime slot of all Indian TV channels for many years. Especially when you consider that all serials ran from Monday to Sunday until 2018 with very few movies and no reality shows. Only since 2019 there have been several reality shows. Zee Bangla, meanwhile, has many long-standing reality show properties like Mirakkel, SRGMP and Dadagiri.

Star Pravah should hire you! 🤣

Regarding graphics, I love Star Pravah. Maybe they should experiment more as you say. And yes, more primetime slots will increase TVR. 😃
Yes they should experiment more and like Star Jalsha also their logo doesn't look that great.
Earlier Star Pravah and Jalsha had same logo why not now!

They will soon become no.1 without adding fictions and non fictions
MH people dont watch early or late night (after11pm) shows so bringing shows at late night slots and early slots will be flop idea
Whereas they can bring non fictions but im not sure they will garner huge ratings as star pravah is not known for non fictions

I differ with you on this. No two channels should have same logo and graphics package. Every channel should be unique, so that it pertains to it's viewers. That's the reason I am slightly unhappy with Zee Tv, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam. Dunno about Zee Marathi, but Zee Bangla stands out among the other channels.
So yes, I was mad why SJ and SPr had same logo and graphics till 2019, thank GOD they have parted ways now.

I didn't know StarJalsha airs this much programming! 😯
They don't have the habit of ending serials in their original timings, I think 😂 They used to launch new programs in primetime often, moving the existing primetime ones to late night or early evening slots, after that only they are ending those! Again it's a loop, they'll launch a new one in Primetime ,move the existing ones to those non primetime slots 😂

They will soon become no.1 without adding fictions and non fictions
MH people dont watch early or late night (after11pm) shows so bringing shows at late night slots and early slots will be flop idea
Whereas they can bring non fictions but im not sure they will garner huge ratings as star pravah is not known for non fictions
They should experiment new things like Bringing Serials at afternoon as people watch repeat telecast serials/movies or other genre but ladies can stick to the channels at afternoon.
They should bring New Serials from afternoon and bring good non fiction with movies (I know they will not have more award shows like Zee and Colors) sure they will be no.1.
Zee Marathi is on No. 1 because of Its non fictions and some fictions, if star Pravah experiments something new it will be good for them

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock