DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

Yeah! I know that. But nothing is impossible right? If they’re doing hardwork so one day they will get the results but as a audience we need to support them. Specially Zee & Star.
Yes.. During 2018 when Zee captured 8.30 to 10pm slots from Sun, there were talks going that within an year or two, Zee will beat Sun and become no1 in Tamil market! But 2 years gone, nothing changed much,since Sun cameup with few good contents and managed well!

Now again the same is happening, hoping that Sun will overcome this too,! More than Vijay and Zee, TN people have very much emotional connection with Sun, that's why they are Number 1!

Star One was a mood, Remix, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Khichidi all were amazing but when NDTV imagine entered the game Star One literally lost the plot
No it used to get good ratings through its popular youth shows such as dill mill gaye, miley jab hum tum, pyar ki ek kahani and geet but they wanted to make much more grps by making it family channel....they wanted success like colors for their 2nd gec

Personally I like Star for its amazing wave of early content in English but it's Hindi GEC content was not that good. I hated those Ekta Kapoor Shows right from the beginning. In this case I have a bias against Sony since they had superb Hindi content compared to Star and Zee that time. Dekh Bhai Dekh ,Chandrakanta (although syndicated from DD)but I watched on Sony, Family No 1, CID, Aahat, Shrimaan Shrimati All the latest Concerts of Lata Mangeshkar etc were aired on Sony.
I feel StarPlus is more women oriented network maybe that’s why you’re feeling. Sony on the other hand has done great job connecting with all age groups

I feel StarPlus is more women oriented network maybe that’s why you’re feeling. Sony on the other hand has done great job connecting with all age groups
I can't stand melodramatic shows period.

Yes.. During 2018 when Zee captured 8.30 to 10pm slots from Sun, there were talks going that within an year or two, Zee will beat Sun and become no1 in Tamil market! But 2 years gone, nothing changed much,since Sun cameup with few good contents and managed well!

Now again the same is happening, hoping that Sun will overcome this too,! More than Vijay and Zee, TN people have very much emotional connection with Sun, that's why they are Number 1!
Generally if I’m not wrong old people watch sun?

To connect with youth they launched StarOne. in some extent it was successful. But then ndtv & colors came in.
I love Star One, but Sony formed like my formative years, Sony was reality show oriented which my parents used to watch a lot. But Sarabhai VS Sarabhai and Khichdi are the best sitcoms ever in Indian TV. In fact I appreciate and like Star because of that

To connect with youth they launched StarOne. in some extent it was successful. But then ndtv & colors came in.
In country like india we really really need atleast youth channel which will make gr8 content for youth which actually should get good ratings....country like india where youth population is high nd we dont even have one good youth channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock