DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

Image-1600962827.jpg

Image-1600965430.jpg

StarVijay becomes the most watched channel in Urban Market Weekday Prime Timeband!
The credits goes to Pandian Stores(11.3 tvr) and Barathi Kannamma(12.9 tvr) which have scored the highest ever rating of Star Vijay ever!
Baakiyalakshmi (6.3 tvr) becomes the fourth
most watched program of Star Vijay in
Week 37,the third one being the climax
week of Mounaraagam!

Star vijay had scored 358 GRP (in
Weekday PrimeTime) out of 859 GRP
(overall week)!

Sun TV had scored 347 GRP out of1212 GRP in weekday PrimeTime Band!

ZeeTamil had scored 277 GRP out of
608 GRP in weekday prime time band!
All the above said GRPs are of Urban Data
of week 37

Cutthroat competition is visible in Hindi, Marathi, Tamil , Movies and news channels.
Star Gold aired good movies last week compared to it's peers Max and Zee Cinema.
In Tamil Vijay TV's ratings have increased and that's a great news considering BB4 (BB4 TRP will be less during CSK Match days) but people will watch it on Hotstar or watch the repeat at 12am. Sun actually lost the plot because of not being strong in 8-9 slot. Besides Roja ,Kalyana Veedu and Nayagi nothing is too strong in the prime slot (They literally rule the afternoon slots with Magarasi, Nila etc) Even the pretty much hyped Chithi 2 is not performing well as expected. I'm expecting a good comeback since there are 4 serials expected to start from Sun.
They've Also realised that Saturday movies fetch better ratings than Sunday films so I think they will continue to air movies on Saturday [Poojai got better rating than Kanchana] so this week it's Ratchasan and I'm expecting a high TRP which the film rightfully deserves

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock