BARC Ratings Week 38 (2020)

• Thread starter Iamhcb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 166
  • Views: Views 18,744
Also, it is evident that once Star Plus ends SNS rerun, it is bound to lose to Sun TV due to low TRP in afternoon period. Also, SNS 2 will be having a very difficult time to achieve TRP, due to probable clashing with Kumkum Bhagya. Afterall, it is the remake of Bengali serial Ke Apon Ke Por.

Last edited:
In coming days wait and see Colors Marathi will get their viewers back and beat Zee Marathi, even I see their serials and content is good than Zee, Star and other channels, Colors Marathi is bringing 3 new serials i.e. Chandra Aahe Sakshila, Shree Swami Samartha, Sakkhe Shejari in coming days also after 3 months they may launch Bigg Boss Marathi or good non fictions. Colors Marathi deserves no.1 or no. 2 in coming days and now days non fictions are only doing good on Zee Marathi or else they are stretching Serials and making viewers bore Zee Marathi should stop their serials and bring new serials then Only they will be no. 1 or else they have good non fictions

Last edited:
Also, it is evident that once Star Plus ends SNS rerun, it is bound to lose to Sun TV due to low TRP in afternoon period. Also, SNS 2 will be having a very difficult time to achieve TRP, due to probable clashing with Kumkum Bhagya. Afterall, it is the remake of Bengali serial Ke Apon Ke Por.
Yeah! If they end all of the sudden it will be a mistake so they should continue with rerun although sns has 1000+ Episode right ?

In coming days wait and see Colors Marathi will get their viewers back and beat Zee Marathi, even I see their serials and content is good from Zee, Star and other channels, Colors Marathi is bringing 3 new serials i.e. Chandra Aahe Sakshila, Shree Swami Samartha, Sakkhe Shejari in coming days also after 3 months they may launch Bigg Boss Marathi or good non fictions. Colors Marathi deserves no.1 or no. 2 in coming days and now days non fictions are only doing good on Zee Marathi or else they are stretching Serials and making viewers bore Zee Marathi should stop their serials and bring new serials then Only they will be no. 1 or else they have good non fictions
Yes! But colors & Zee should first stop airing stretched serials.

Yeah! If they end all of the sudden it will be a mistake so they should continue with rerun although sns has 1000+ Episode right ?
Star Plus and sister channels are known for there odd frequent decisions on changing show times. I feel that the SNS rerun will be stopped after entry of Gopi's daughters in the storyline which form the last 300-400 episodes of the show, because people would stop seeing those episodes, which were the one of the worst stretched storyline I have seen in Indian soaps.

It all depends on serial TRP, whether the serials will be stretched or not.
Good TRPs have seen extreme stretched serials, e.g.,
Star Plus's YRKKH, Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya, and Sab TV's TMKOC.

Stretched serials of Zee Marathi is doing well still they need to bring good original or remake serials from other language to beat Star Pravah but Colors Marathi stretched serials are not doing well before lockdown colors marathi was going to be no. 1 channel but they started their serials very late after lockdown which was the reason their viewers got lost, whereas Star Pravah was the first to start and also brought many new serials and Colors showing their stretched and average serials. Anyhow colors are knowing their weak point and they are working they are going to bring new serials and shows in coming days.

In coming days wait and see Colors Marathi will get their viewers back and beat Zee Marathi, even I see their serials and content is good from Zee, Star and other channels, Colors Marathi is bringing 3 new serials i.e. Chandra Aahe Sakshila, Shree Swami Samartha, Sakkhe Shejari in coming days also after 3 months they may launch Bigg Boss Marathi or good non fictions. Colors Marathi deserves no.1 or no. 2 in coming days and now days non fictions are only doing good on Zee Marathi or else they are stretching Serials and making viewers bore Zee Marathi should stop their serials and bring new serials then Only they will be no. 1 or else they have good non fictions
Not possible presently.. Viewers are loving remakes not which star has. They launched two still colors marathi is stuck.. How u can expect to increase its trp..

Colors marathi will not become no.1 as tgeir new upcoming lineup is not trp oriented it will not attract mass audience whether uts sakkhe shejari or chandra ahe sakshila or one more is coming from kedar jadhav sukhi mansacha sadra all shows are looking like content driven but not mass shows ....just look at top5 shows in marathi genre which are on high drama
Content driven shows doesnt mean it will attract mass audience they are targeted for particular audience look at shows of sony marathi and zee yuva all are content driven shows but they are not fetching numbers....i think after this launches CM will go down .....they need massy shows to survive

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock