BARC TRP | WEEK 35

Star itself says KBC is one of the shows which laid foundation to them.
KBC and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi are the two shows that made Star. Until 2000 Star was a second-tier broadcaster that showed only English (due to a contract with Zee until 1999). But Star achieved superstar status in 2000 with these two shows.

Tara from Satara is a hit, and it's constantly delivering good ratings, despite irking the fans of yudkbh. Wish same success story continues for forthcoming launches that will replace kBc

Tara from Satara is a hit, and it's constantly delivering good ratings, despite irking the fans of yudkbh. Wish same success story continues for forthcoming launches that will replace kBc
Till now it is getting benefits from kbc real test will start after kbc....hopefully it will not drop

For me Sony is the best Hindi Entertainment Channel, because it always gives us something different & refreshing to watch..
Ladies Special, Ye un dino ki baat hai, patiala babes, Isharo Isharo main & The latest addition to this list is Tara from Satara..

For me Sony is the best Hindi Entertainment Channel, because it always gives us something different & refreshing to watch..
Ladies Special, Ye un dino ki baat hai, patiala babes, Isharo Isharo main & The latest addition to this list is Tara from Satara..
I always feel it as a premium GEC Channel n SPN always have Best Pq among all GEC channels :tup:

How good are the mythological shows (Mere Sai, Vighnaharta Ganesh)?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock