BARC TRP | WEEK 35

Bro i think you dont know about popularity of this mahabharat this is one of most successfull project of star plus,hindi version is most successfull one
1.its opening trp is 3.4 trps
Mahabharat scores over Bigg Boss - Times of India
2.during its air time it was always above 3 trps
3.most of time it used to beat slot rival TMKOC
4.draupadi cheerharan week trp impressions are 9801 means 4 + trp(no.2 all over india)
5.It ended with 3.8 trps(no.3 all over india)
6.with help mahabharat star plus achieved its highest ever grp 500 means(800k impressions in urban) after 2008 & after mahabharat star plus grp decresed from 800k to 600k impressions
Riding high on 'Mahabharat' ratings, Star Plus tops the chart
7.all its dubbed versions are super successfull(tamil,telugu,bengali)
8.most popular dubbed version is indonesian ....almost every actor of mahabharat is superpopular there.... in indonesia people are just crazy for shaheer sheikh....he is shahrukh khan of indonesia thanks to mahabharat....he is still doing projects in indonesia along with indian shows
Mahabharat takes Indonesia by storm
9.star plus mahabharat & life ok mahadev revived mytho genre in itv.....after the success of mahadev & mahabharat almost every hindi gec channel launched mytho shows
Ekta's mahabharat is the worst ever mahabharat but star plus is best
Obiviously BR CHOPRA mahabharat is most succesfull mahabharat till date but this mahabharat is also most successfull because it achieved higher ratings in this tough competition
Yes it was Very Popular But Inaccurate Mahabharat...
One who has seen BR Chopra's Mahabharat, it's hard for him to compare both.
New Mahabharat was more of masala & all..
And it felt imaginary & Inaccurate many times.

Yes it was Very Popular But Inaccurate Mahabharat...
One who has seen BR Chopra's Mahabharat, it's hard for him to compare both.
New Mahabharat was more of masala & all..
And it felt imaginary & Inaccurate many times.
Both the versions has its own limitations....even BR Chopra version was also not an accurate one....& we cant compare them because these both are made in different time so its very wrong to compare them
Nd in last post u said star plus hindi version was not liked by people thats y i gave reply nothing else

Both the versions has its own limitations....even BR Chopra version was also not an accurate one....& we cant compare them because these both are made in different time so its very wrong to compare them
Nd in last post u said star plus hindi version was not liked by people thats y i gave reply nothing else
First of All Sorry For Late Reply..
I live in M.P.(State Language of M.P. is Hindi), Big Cities in M.P. i.e. having population over Ten Lakhs (Indore just over 21 Lakhs,bhopal Just over 18 Lakhs, Jabalpur & Gwalior over 10 Lakhs)
●No. Of BARC meter installed in a City (*May be Ten Thousand.)
●Average No. of people in a family in which Meters are installed. So, 5×10000=50000 (viewers).
●So less than 5% of Total Population Representing Rest of 95%, how Cool is That!👍
Even in that...
Say, If Only My Mother watches some Show & not any other member, Even then All the other members alongwith my Mother will be Considered in Calculating Rating*
*Just Assumption.

And This show was aired in 2013 & I don't think even the above mentioned *Number of meters were installed in Cities of M.P.
And We Have Not Talked about Villages where I don't think that even one meter would have been installed, at least in 2013 (and may be even now.)

*Just Assumption

I Gave my review about the show based on my Experience , My Family members Experiences & Friends ( & there family members Experiences) plus reviews in local news papers by locals And not based on XYZ Ratings.

*Just Assumption because-
I never met/or heard of any person who has rating collecting meter installed in his/her home, this itself gives an idea how less the quantity of meter installed (atleast in MP, Hindi speaking State)

If you want to give me example of internet reviews then back in 2013 internet was not that easy to access as it is now, in addition to that Mythological Shows are watched Mostly by elderly people (elderly people are not that familiar with internet and we are talking about 2013.)

NOTE-:
I have no intention to question BARC, obviously this is the best system available to collect data for ratings but No. Of Meters need to increase drastically to give close to accurate Rating as 5 to 15% of total Population can not represent view and intrest of remaining 85-95% of population.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock