5B4U Bhojpuri175887
6B4U Movies161874
7Fakt Marathi130729
8Big Ganga127392
9Skystar Movies102886
10Zing97414

TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India
Bro can you post this week Tamil channel grp

I Haven't seen Vignaharta Ganesh but have seen Mere Sai & I can say it's one of the best mythological show available currently.

Of course it depends how much you believe in Sai Baba..
'Mahabharat' on Star Plus is the most refined and best mythological series according to me. Casting, Direction, way of story telling etc. Its dubbing was also good, Still I loves listening the title song in Hindi,Tamil and Malayalam. Even I didn't felt much interest on the most praised one- Devon ki dev Mahadev(got streched much)

'Mahabharat' on Star Plus is the most refined and best mythological series according to me. Casting, Direction, way of story telling etc. Its dubbing was also good, Still I loves listening the title song in Hindi,Tamil and Malayalam. Even I didn't felt much interest on the most praised one- Devon ki dev Mahadev(got streched much)
Mahabharat is best mytho show after 2000 & devon ke dev mahadev was good till sonarika(original parvati) was in it after replacement show lost its plot

I guess you haven't seen BR Chopra's Mahabharat. In comparison to that Star Plus Mahabharat is almost a flop show. I don't know about other languages versions (Dubbed) but it's original Hindi version (Star Plus) was not that much liked by Hindi audiences.
You must see classic BR Chopra's Mahabharat (if it's available in your language, but then dubbing has a big role to do.)

Mahabharat is best mytho show after 2000 & devon ke dev mahadev was good till sonarika(original parvati) was in it after replacement show lost its plot
It became something like 'Saas bahu' after about half way. I learned the word Saas bahu from our forum and don't know exact meaning but I believe it's related to streched low quality serials.😄😄

I learned the word Saas bahu from our forum and don't know exact meaning but I believe it's related to streched low quality serials.😄😄
No doubt it is used mainly for low-quality serials that Zee and Star love and Sony avoids. Saas means mother-in-law and bahu means daughter-in-law.

How good are the mythological shows (Mere Sai, Vighnaharta Ganesh)?
Sai Baba is excellently done. Vighnaharta Ganesh's VFX is terrible. Chandragupta Maurya ended. But for dramatic purposes many facts were altered Dhananad never had any sister. Somehow Chandragupta married his sister. It was just unacceptable and wrong. Most shows are good feels like comes from premium network except Crime Patrol. Sony dig its own credibility by airing shows like CID and Crime Patrol.

Last edited:
I guess you haven't seen BR Chopra's Mahabharat. In comparison to that Star Plus Mahabharat is almost a flop show. I don't know about other languages versions (Dubbed) but it's original Hindi version (Star Plus) was not that much liked by Hindi audiences.
You must see classic BR Chopra's Mahabharat (if it's available in your language, but then dubbing has a big role to do.)
Bro i think you dont know about popularity of this mahabharat this is one of most successfull project of star plus,hindi version is most successfull one
1.its opening trp is 3.4 trps
Mahabharat scores over Bigg Boss - Times of India
2.during its air time it was always above 3 trps
3.most of time it used to beat slot rival TMKOC
4.draupadi cheerharan week trp impressions are 9801 means 4 + trp(no.2 all over india)
5.It ended with 3.8 trps(no.3 all over india)
6.with help mahabharat star plus achieved its highest ever grp 500 means(800k impressions in urban) after 2008 & after mahabharat star plus grp decresed from 800k to 600k impressions
Riding high on 'Mahabharat' ratings, Star Plus tops the chart
7.all its dubbed versions are super successfull(tamil,telugu,bengali)
8.most popular dubbed version is indonesian ....almost every actor of mahabharat is superpopular there.... in indonesia people are just crazy for shaheer sheikh....he is shahrukh khan of indonesia thanks to mahabharat....he is still doing projects in indonesia along with indian shows
Mahabharat takes Indonesia by storm
9.star plus mahabharat & life ok mahadev revived mytho genre in itv.....after the success of mahadev & mahabharat almost every hindi gec channel launched mytho shows
Ekta's mahabharat is the worst ever mahabharat but star plus is best
Obiviously BR CHOPRA mahabharat is most succesfull mahabharat till date but this mahabharat is also most successfull because it achieved higher ratings in this tough competition

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock