Batman vs Superman: Very Funny Video in Hindi

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I have watched a very funny video featuring "Batman and Superman" arguing with each other. It was dubbed in Hindi using a very funny accent.

The title of video is "Superman and Batman teams up with Narendra Modi's Safai Abhiyan".

You can watch the video at following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIw4Sd8juak

The video was posted on Dec 04, 2014.

Now I want to know which movie scene is this? It can't be from the recently released movie Batman vs Superman as the video was created more than one year back.

Does anyone know about the original movie? Can anyone share the original video? I want to watch the original video.

Thanks in advance.

ABCDEFGH

Contributor
Reaction score
Batman vs Superman: Dawn of justice released on 25th March, 2016
This is the first Time that both Batman and Superman are in 1 Movie(i am talking about live Action, not animated)

So don't know how come both are there in this video.

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
^^ May be the scene is from a comedy (parody) movie? Also the characters in the video don't look like the heroes of recently released Batman vs Superman movie.

ABCDEFGH

Contributor
Reaction score
DTH Fan said:
^^ May be the scene is from a comedy (parody) movie? Also the characters in the video don't look like the heroes of recently released Batman vs Superman movie.
Yup, i also think that it's Parody Video

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope someone will know about the movie name. :)

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
^^ It'll be really great to watch the original video clip whether its a movie or short video. :)

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
^^ Oh man. You are awesome. Thank you so much for finding the video. You made my day. :)

ABCDEFGH

Contributor
Reaction score
DTH Fan said:
^^ Oh man. You are awesome. Thank you so much for finding the video. You made my day. :)
Do watch the video Carefully. ;)
Its Hilarious :D:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Hungama Play becomes only Indian digital platform to premiere `Batman Vs Superman` TV Shows & Programs 0
Raviteja Superman-Batman in 1 movie Hollywood 0
abhishek Batman : Hush (Animated) Hollywood 0
abhishek Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Hollywood 0
abhishek Matt Reeves' The Batman | Oct 1 2021 Hollywood 10
Anil.HD Grieved Batman, Bale visits Colorado theatre Bollywood 0
rithesh Superman: Red Son | 2020 Hollywood 0
Thakur Warner announces Superman Hall of Heroes inductees TV Channels News 1
Greatachiever Man of Steel-Superman Hollywood 0
Greatachiever Superman vs. The Elite (2012) Action Cartoon Movie Hollywood 0
T Seeking Help Airtel DTH epg very small font size Airtel Digital TV HD 0
DreamDTH.com Article Come Be A Part Of Zee Café’s Very Own Exclusive Film Club With Movies Every Afternoon DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Amit1079 Breaking Very cheap combo packs added by d2h aswell new channels added in combos and few HD addons running free of cost d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 43
happy_penguin Discussion It will be be very nice if all new hindi movies gets broadcasted on one dedicated channel TV Channels News 1
happy_penguin Discussion The idea of a free service is very attractive but is it worth buying ? DD Free Dish 6
A Airtel Xstream remote response very slow Airtel Xstream 4
DreamDTH.com Article Coronavirus Impact: d2h services hampered by very high traffic DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Amit1079 Breaking Very high traffic so server down in d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
Amit1079 Discussion Sony Wah picture quality very poor from few days(problem solved) d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 10
hike Good News Any Mumbaikar I've a very good news to share with you! Social Chat 2
Bishnu15 Discussion What could be the possible reasons for Sun Direct having very very less number of Gujarati Channels ? Sun Direct 12
Dinesh jain Breaking "Baby TV HD" Logo Size Very Small Now. TV Channels News 2
DthXpert DTH Updates New software update on satelitebox 1011 sd(very old stb) d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 8
Dinesh jain DDF Exclusive ANB Punjabi "Very Soon" on Fastway Fastway Digital Cable TV 6
R tata sky signal very low in PALAKKAD KERALA Tata Sky 5