DDF Exclusive Star Gold Action (Promotional Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Long time, almost 3-4 years ago, Star India was planning to launch a hindi movie channel focusing action movies, named Star Gold Action. Promo was almost ready. But, at the last moment, they had dropped their plans and abandoned the launching of the channel.

I know, after so many years, it's completely meaningless to discuss about this unlaunched channel. Today I have got few promotional video of the channel. I am sure, very few member of the forum is familiar with this info. They have never seen the videos earlier. So, for them, I am sharing the videos here. Just watch and imagine, all videos are so melancholy and superb. 💯💯💯

Few promotional video of Star Gold Action (unlaunched channel).
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Last edited:
DreamFan
This are not official idents. This are self created imaginary idents by some skillful people.

This are similar to the logos we create in our forum. If you dig dipper on internet you'll find many more like this. Even you'll find few for living travelz, new idents for and tv, star gold,etc.

But I am not sure weather this ident owners allow others to share it on other platforms.

No. Dynamite is a Mumbai-based motion graphics agency, who are responsible for the graphics of Zee Bollywood, Zee Cinema, Movies OK, &xplor HD, Flowers TV, Jalsha Movies and more. @JollyLNB bro knows it better.
Dynamite Design
Star Gold Action and Zee Bollywood (North America) were planned to be launched at some time and Dynamite Design created idents for them in 2011. But they were scrapped a long time ago. Don't think anything of them.

Few promotional video of Star Gold Action (unlaunched channel, yet to launch).
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source
DreamFan
This are not official idents. This are self created imaginary idents by some skillful people.

This are similar to the logos we create in our forum. If you dig dipper on internet you'll find many more like this. Even you'll find few for living travelz, new idents for and tv, star gold,etc.

But I am not sure weather this ident owners allow others to share it on other platforms.
And look at the age of the video. 6 years.. it's a long time back..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock