BCCI Media Rights (2023 - 2027)

• Thread starter peter9
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 192
  • Views: Views 38,760
Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics are in BCCI hands , not from tv broadcaster. And BCCI won't allow broadcaster to inject their graphics for BCCI matches.

Graphics are in BCCI hands , not from tv broadcaster. And BCCI won't allow broadcaster to inject their graphics for BCCI matches.
Sometimes Broadcasters also take the Production Rights from BCCI. STAR has done it a few times.

Star graphics are used in Asia cup and last india tour of NZ (2020).
I don't think that graphics used in any BCCI matches.

In that case, Sony with even their miserly approach can get the TV rights. I badly want them to get the rights. Atleast they deploy some good graphics in their broadcast unlike STAR which is too big and flashy.
Yes.. i also want sony to get TV rights or Digital one of the two atleast coz of their excellent picture qualitu and studio

Star graphics are used in Asia cup and last india tour of NZ (2020).
I don't think that graphics used in any BCCI matches.
Its upto the broadcaster to use any set of graphics for an event. But its a fact that STAR has handled production for BCCI in the past as evident from the article below.

It will be an E auction. The date is 31st August

The unveiled Invitation To Tender (ITT), made available for sale from Thursday (August 3), contains crucial information regarding two distinct packages. Package A exclusively covers India sub-continent television rights, while Package B encompasses India sub-continent digital rights and Rest of the World TV and digital rights combined.

Notably, Package B holds greater significance and its base price has been set at Rs 25 crore. Package A, in contrast, carries a base price of Rs 20 crores. The combined base price for both packages totals Rs 45 crore. However, it is imperative to note that the BCCI has attached certain conditions to these packages. If the combined value of both packages falls short of Rs 60 crore, the BCCI has said that it retains the right to cancel the entire process

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock