Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,416
But STAR Jalsha has done it since 2017. So they keep doing. Also, they don't experiment the afternoon slot. Superstar Poribar 2 is getting 1.3 in afternoon I think that's good. STAR's fiction will fetch higher ratings at that time.
Tell me which serials are good of Jalsha as mostly all are crap acc. to you.

Ogo Nirupoma
Prothoma Kadombini
Sreemoyee
Kharkuto
Mohor
Mahapith Tarapith

Off topic:

If you ask me in Marathi mostly all are good though I not watch all.
Only 1 is crap i.e. Mulgi Jhali Ho ( remake of Mounaragam) don't know how it's getting good TRP's as their cast and story both is not good and average respectively.
Still it's No.4 serial of MH.

Last edited:
Only KAKP of STAR Jalsha is overstretched badly. Rest of the serials much younger. Oldest is Sreemoyee last year June it started.
ZEE Bangla Korunamoyee Rani Rashmoni is oldest and very good serial started in 2017. Krishnakoli also in 2017 overstretched but receives good TRP due to twist and drama. Rest serials are all relatively new.
Sun Bangla oldest serial is Beder Meye Jyotsna.

I heard kharkuto and korapakhi mostly same story.
Which deserves to become a remake in other languages?
Is Imlie remake of kharkuto?
No way. Kharkuto and KoraPakhi are as much same as much SMNKA and AKKK.
Imlie is remake of old serial Ishti Kutum. (STAR Plus earlier remade it as Mohi which flopped).
Definitely Kharkuto should be remade/revised. It will be very good content to watch.

Imlie is remake of old serial Ishti Kutum. (STAR Plus earlier remade it as Mohi which flopped).
Definitely Kharkuto should be remade/revised. It will be very good content to watch.

SMNKA and AKKK are not same bro.
Both are different serials.
AKKK story of Mother and SMNKA story of a orphan girl which marries in big house.

Yes it will be good to see khorkuto in Marathi and other languages.

So we can expect Mohor, Kharkuto and Sanjher Baati remake serial in near future in Marathi.
But I want more orignals on Pravah so that they get remaked in other languages also as they are doing all remakes only!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom