Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,416
Sorry, one correction, this week, Bangla top 5 add up more than Marathi. But yes, a week or 2 before, Marathi was much more. So I guess, it keeps fluctuating. Bangla and Marathi markets are twin sisters in size and content.

Sorry, one correction, this week, Bangla top 5 add up more than Marathi. But yes, a week or 2 before, Marathi was much more. So I guess, it keeps fluctuating. Bangla and Marathi markets are twin sisters in size and content.
Actual size of MH audience is much more but only because MH audience watches hindi content now much nd bengal actual regional channels watching audience almost equal

But still our more than half of audience is watching hindi content still MH topper and bengal topper impressions are very much same

Don't worry bro days are passing and Marathi TV channels Ratings and TRP is increasing. People prefer Marathi channel over hindi for serials. If Marathi channels bring good non fictions then they will just stick to Marathi channels then moving to hindi.
And I am sure in near future Marathi tv viewership will increase a lot as MH is big Market and their are chances.
Marathi TV Channels viewership is increasing from earlier.
As it is said that height increases it never decreases so no need to worry ☺.

Audience is scattered well among all in Marathi market, not concentrated among Top 2 like in Bangla Market.
Yes I was saying the same. Before some weeks all Top 5 Channels used to get above 100k impressions but now only top 3 channels or 4 channels get above 100k impression.

Don't worry bro days are passing and Marathi TV channels Ratings and TRP is increasing. People prefer Marathi channel over hindi for serials. If Marathi channels bring good non fictions then they will just stick to Marathi channels then moving to hindi.
And I am sure in near future Marathi tv viewership will increase a lot as MH is big Market and their are chances.
Marathi TV Channels viewership is increasing from earlier.
As it is said that height increases it never decreases so no need to worry ☺.
Same situation was in Bengal 10 years ago. Who thought that Bangla TV viewership would be twice Hindi TV viewership after a decade. Time changes.

Same situation was in Bengal 10 years ago. Who thought that Bangla TV viewership would be twice Hindi TV viewership after a decade. Time changes.
Currently Marathi TV viewership is same and somewhat more then Bangla TV viewership but think what it will be if it will be double of hindi viewership.
But i know one thing that Marathi channels get more viewership then hindi channels bcz of that only Top 1 Channel of Maharashtra is Marathi channel, before some years it was Zee Marathi but now it's Star Pravah now don't know which channel will be ruler in future may be Star will continue or Zee/Colors, etc.
In GEC it's more now! Unlike last year when people used to watch Colors hindi or Zee tv hindi channel in other towns (as they showed Marathi background serials) but now it's Marathi channels.

Last edited:
whereas i dont like rang maza vegla at all because its racism content instead of showing no racism they are indirectly promoting racism with mother in law hate heroine because of her color
Yes, but it'll change in future, and believe me if they follow southern versions storyline, that mother in law character will be liked by all in future and the MIL and DIL Combo will be a treat to watch!

Yes, but it'll change in future, and believe me if they follow southern versions storyline, that mother in law character will be liked by all in future and the MIL and DIL Combo will be a treat to watch!
Yes you have said same in one of your post

What do you mean by MIL and DIL Combo 🤔?
Yes I know in future Soundarya becomes good and loves Deepa and Thanuja dies.
Deepa has two twins girls one is dark and one is fair whereas kartik and Deepa live alone with one-one daughter. If this part comes in Marathi it will be great to watch.
Currently they invited Thanuja the female doctor working with Dr.Kartik to doctor's home and Deepa want to prove her mother has not done anything wrong!

Back
Top Bottom