Discussion Bengali Serials & Reality Shows Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,178
  • Views Views: Views 192,416
SMNKA and AKKK are not same bro.
Both are different serials.
AKKK story of Mother and SMNKA story of a orphan girl which marries in big house.

Yes it will be good to see khorkuto in Marathi and other languages.
Thats what he meant like both are completely diff

Off topic:

If you ask me in Marathi mostly all are good though I not watch all.
Only 1 is crap i.e. Mulgi Jhali Ho ( remake of Mounaragam) don't know how it's getting good TRP's as their cast and story both is not good and average respectively.
Still it's No.4 serial of MH.
Content wise only AKKK nd phulala sugandh maticha(because its diya baati remake) are good all others are dramatic shows but entertainment wise SMNKA and sahkutumb sahparivaar are good whereas i dont like rang maza vegla at all because its racism content instead of showing no racism they are indirectly promoting racism with mother in law hate heroine because of her color

But STAR Jalsha has done it since 2017. So they keep doing. Also, they don't experiment the afternoon slot. Superstar Poribar 2 is getting 1.3 in afternoon I think that's good. STAR's fiction will fetch higher ratings at that time.
Btw have you noticed even though star jalsha so many shows airing from 5-11:30 and in afternoon also but still star pravah and star jalsha AMA is approximately same like star pravah is getting 371k nd jalsha gets 385k in latest week note that pravah only air shows from 6:30-11pm and only one reality show in weekend
It was same case when ZM was topper like ZM used to get 350k and bengal topper also used to get 350k even with so many original shows

Btw have you noticed even though star jalsha so many shows airing from 5-11:30 and in afternoon also but still star pravah and star jalsha AMA is approximately same like star pravah is getting 371k nd jalsha gets 385k in latest week note that pravah only air shows from 6:30-11pm and only one reality show in weekend
It was same case when ZM was topper like ZM used to get 350k and bengal topper also used to get 350k even with so many original shows

Think if Star Pravah will bring More serials in afternoon in weeks and reality shows and Movies on weekends then where it will be! And how much trp it will get!

Last edited:
Content wise only AKKK nd phulala sugandh maticha(because its diya baati remake) are good all others are dramatic shows but entertainment wise SMNKA and sahkutumb sahparivaar are good whereas i dont like rang maza vegla at all because its racism content instead of showing no racism they are indirectly promoting racism with mother in law hate heroine because of her color

I agree with you for AKKK, PSM, SMNKA, SS serials but
I don't agree with you Rang Maza Veghala is not a racist show it shows that we should love and respect dark skinned people though the Mother in law hates her dark skinned daughter in law.
It was also No.1 Serial at first from Star Pravah then other serials started to come in Top 5 Shows and no.1 and no.2 were other serials. But currently they are not showing this serial well.

Last edited:
If you add up top 5 of Bangla and Marathi channels AMA, total of Marathi is more, much more. Marathi audiences in Maharashtra have shifted to their mother tongue much. This year, Marathi market may beat Bangla market.

Last edited:
If you add up top 5 of Bangla and Marathi channels AMA, total of Marathi is more, much more. Marathi audiences in Maharashtra have shifted to their mother tongue much. This year, Marathi market may beat Bangla market.
But still our more than half of audience is watching hindi content still MH topper and bengal topper impressions are very much same

But still our more than half of audience is watching hindi content still MH topper and bengal topper impressions are very much same

Back
Top Bottom