• Thread starter pras2
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 2,395

pras2

Reaction score
This is strictly for Newbies to Videocon d2h

How recharge works in Videocon d2h

I moved from Reliance to videocon d2h ., recharge is little bit different.
So any new customers will benefit from this post.
There are many ways to recharge.
1. You can recharge online via debit card /credit cards /recharge voucher
2. Recharge over mobile by credit card.
3. Offline recharge via recharge voucher (through mobile)
4. Recharge via payment sites like paytm.,mobikwik etc or through banks like icicibank.com

As many will find once we register in videocon d2h website. You can find your account information. Name of customer., balance n Due date is displayed.

Main problem I faced while opting for long term recharge.D2h website wont allow more than 3500 per card

Process is as follows.
If you are on platinum hd/south platinum hd or another pack n extend the existing pack for one year long term pack which gives 50 extra.
You have to recharge the whole amount rs5540 in a single calendar day (from 00:00:01 hrs to 23:59:59 hrs)
You can recharge whatever denominations you wants like 200,300,500,1500,3500 etc
But whole amount should be credited in a single day to your d2h account.You can get your Customer id by sending sms as
ID to 921-201-2299 from your registered mobile to retrieve your Customer ID.

Once you have completeley loaded your amount into d2h account ie 5540rs for Platinum HD/South Platinum HD Long term pack
you due date will change to One year from your existing due date
Your free days will get credited to you by 2days

Make sure your what ever longterm pack you want to recharge ,you have load entire amount in a single day before 11.59pm to get the benifit of free days for that particular pack.
You need not load a whole amount ie 5540 in a single payment,you can recharge it in multiple denomination like 1000+1000+1000+1000+1000+540

If you want to change ie upgrade/downgrade your package you can do it before crediting your account and go for a longterm recharge,you can your self ensure that you will get the desired pack one year+50days.

And one more advice is that always One year pack is more advantageous

See this illustration you can understand
35b9kpd.jpg

Even though we pay more amount per day when compared to 5 year LTP,we will get more days

More over,we can decide to move to other plans in case of better options

this may contain many mistakes ,Please correct me if i am wrong

Right now mobikwik is giving 12% cashback (max 100 cashback) on HDFC debit card and Axis Bank debit card and with this one can get more discount with longterm recharge

Nice info... and yes i also support one year subscription better than 5 years one.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock