Seeking Help Best DTH service to buy after NTO 2.0

• Thread starter Thread starter Sandeep pradhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 4,807
Sorry to say but I feel this is pure blind support for airtel..after nto 2.0 none of the pack is cheaper anymore..
Airtel hd quality is better than tataplay but sorry to say Sd channel quality is not upto mark.

Dedicated lcn missing for fav but you will defend this point by saying my family remember all the channel LCN 🙏😂. Super family!

Tataplay app experience is superior and it has chat support also

I agree that Tata Play app experience is lot better as compared to Airtel Thanks App ....Airtel XStream App is still extremely good on all fronts.

About favorite button missing on Airtel XStream Box , yes this issue should be addressed asap by Airtel Digital TV. But what i said earlier was that even if we add channels in favorite list then still we have to scroll thru that list or to directly tune in remember the channel number as listed/alloted under favorite list. I was not defending anything but just stated that in my family even my parents remember LCN of channels they watch on regular basis hence do not require the favorite channel feature for easy accessibility . It is all as per personal choice, no doubt favorite feature is important and many people use it thus all operators should provide it alongwith dedicated button for it on remote

except Tata play, every DTHs offers Good offers and packages.

I can say Tata Play works even during heavy rain whereas Airtel loses signal in a very light rain.
I trust you bro. But I have experienced, exactly the opposite as I have mentioned in the below thread. Think it depends on the technician. If he catches good signal in Airtel, you shouldn't face this issue during normal rains.
Airtel's signal is slightly better. This will be helpful during rainy season. My friend's Tata Play connection looses signal very often during rainy seasons.

Not again, Tata Play vs ADTV debates. :wall::angry2:
Yes please.
At this rate I am gonna accept Airtel as not only the best good DTH brand of India. I declare it being the best DTH in the world.
None is best and none is worst. It's just personal preference.

I think it's better not create threads like this which invites response from members. I think we have so many threads and discussions from which one can choose his/her best DTH and buy. They can ask queries to clarify any doubts from respective general DTH thread. @Bapun Raz bro, please close this thread.

Yes please.

None is best and none is worst. It's just personal preference.

I think it's better not create threads like this which invites response from members. I think we have so many threads and discussions from which one can choose his/her best DTH and buy. They can ask queries to clarify any doubts from respective general DTH thread. @Bapun Raz bro, please close this thread.
Yes its a personal preference.

But when members make the same mistakes again and post BIG and Lengthy article likes posts explaining their support to their fav DTH, it changes the direction of the subject and takes the thread to another direction.

Yes its a personal preference.

But when members make the same mistakes again and post BIG and Lengthy article likes posts explaining their support to their fav DTH, it changes the direction of the subject and takes the thread to another direction.
That's exactly what this thread is. It's a comparison thread and members will fight to put their opinion. That's why I am saying it's better not to open such threads in the future.

Back
Top Bottom