Best HD policy poll [HD Access Fee or Add on]

• Thread starter Ashok L
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 89
  • Views: Views 9,057

Best policy to subscribe HD Channels

• Total voters
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
It's beneficial for high-end packages. ..
Better check sports :HD addon of ADTV ;)

Even in Dishtv Game On :HD is better valued at 135/pm :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
what better bro Dish TV game on HD pack price is 145/pm also no Discovery HD in that pack :s

Bigger problem with DishTv is that they have least number chs among all DTH with Dolby sound

Sarkar said:
Bigger problem with DishTv is that they have least number chs among all DTH with Dolby sound

yeah a HD channel can be consider as True only when its have DD audio too :s

I voted for :hd acces fee policy .... Coz i am using adtv sd connection last month i called cc for upgradation i am deeply confused by hd addon packs .... And one more thing they give suntv and sunmusic hd as a alacartae with each above 50 rs .... So i drop my upgradation thought so looking all this i think vd2h and ts :hd acess policy is best in my opinion .... ;)

I am using Dish TV this time but i like TataSky Policy.

Before voting, enlighten me a bit. I'm paying 431 rupees on airtel and getting all the HD channels except the premium ones and Sun HD. I also get all the SD channels I need (I'm Telugu customer). To get the same/more number of channels on TS or d2h how much do I need to pay? Can someone let me know!!

Agreed with @ilikered bro :)
I think it's better to prepare the chart to explain HD the channels available for each pack with HD Access & cost !

For me I've to pay 575/pm to watch all the available :HD channels I need ! only Travel XP :HD is missing :dodgy

ilikered said:
Before voting, enlighten me a bit. I'm paying 431 rupees on airtel and getting all the HD channels except the premium ones and Sun HD. I also get all the SD channels I need (I'm Telugu customer). To get the same/more number of channels on TS or d2h how much do I need to pay? Can someone let me know!!

All SD chs available in Tatasky + 32 HD chs including SUNTV HD & Gemini HD @ Rs 658 :k

Sarkar said:
All SD chs available in Tatasky + 32 HD chs including SUNTV HD & Gemini HD @ Rs 658 :k

Wow ! U should be a rich man to pay like this !
I'm contemplating for paying above 500/pm :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock