Dish TV does away with HD access fee; to provide only HD STBs

Good move. I hope TS learns something and makes some good packs scrapping the HDAF.

Dish TV marketing strategies are perfect. I really like their marketing team

Weren't dishtv the first private dth operator in India ? I too liked them from the beginning but always wondered what prevented them from providing more HD channels and good PQ/AQ. I expected them to be at the top, as their name and branding is powerful.

My first DTH is Dishtv, way back in 2007. TS just entered in market and was much behind Dishtv.
Moved to d2h in 2011, they had a good bunch of channels at most reasonable rate.
Now I'm with TS, but still I have a soft corner on Dishtv (Something similar to first love).

My first DTH is Dishtv, way back in 2007. TS just entered in market and was much behind Dishtv.
Moved to d2h in 2011, they had a good bunch of channels at most reasonable rate.
Now I'm with TS, but still I have a soft corner on Dishtv (Something similar to first love).

Pranab Bro Are You Like TS Or Not What Your Reviews About Their His Services Could You Share In Short If Possible

Pranab Bro Are You Like TS Or Not What Your Reviews About Their His Services Could You Share In Short If Possible

I have TS , TS signal is "strong" another good feature are the +1 channels of Star, Sony and Colors where the broadcast is 1 hour late.
TS packages are pricey than Dishtv and Airtel, their concept of HDAF (175 Rs. PM) is annoying. TS has good speed in adding new HD channels. Their Customer Support is also good.

Last edited:
hope all dth providers provide HD channels with SD version soon

Last edited:
HD Access Fee
Well, I know what HDAF is.
I wanted to know, HDAF concept in dishtv.
How HDAF applied/working earlier and what is the current scenario?
It's not clear in the 1st post (or any post).
Is it now like this:
I subscribe to any base pack (SD off course) & I'll get the HD versions of the subscribed channels for free!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock