• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 9,239

Best Hindi GEC on DDFD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sun News?
YiJ6toq.gif

Wow! What a logic?! You do realise we are a Union of States with different dialect and languages. State government already some local education channels on cable.
Yes I do realize that.

When it comes to supporting arts and culture, centre gives priority to the Hindi heartland.

We are not talking about operating channels here. We are talking about operating a free DTH system.

Yes I do realize that.

When it comes to supporting arts and culture, centre gives priority to the Hindi heartland.

We are not talking about operating channels here. We are talking about operating a free DTH system.
Have you watched any of the South India's Doordarshan? You will see Kathakali dance to Snake Boat Race on it. I think Southern people doesn't see that because they are unwilling to adore other's culture like we welcome theirs. We compliment dosa all the time. Have you heard any praises about samosa or aloo ka pharata down South?

Have you watched any of the South India's Doordarshan? You will see Kathakali dance to Snake Boat Race on it. I think Southern people doesn't see that because they are unwilling to adore other's culture like we welcome theirs. We compliment dosa all the time. Have you heard any praises about samosa or aloo ka pharata down South?
Dd south channels are good.

About the other things you said, it has nothing to do with DTH. Please stick to topic: should states have own free Dth?

Last edited:
Dd south channels are good.

About the other things you said, it has nothing to do with DTH. Please stick to topic: should states have own free Dth?
Who was talking about government's bias towards hindi heartland? 🤔

Anyhow this thread is about GECs on DD FreeDish. I believe to increase the longevity (visibility) of this thread. You have diverted the discussion from that to states having own free DTH.

Who was talking about government's bias towards hindi heartland? 🤔

Anyhow this thread is about GECs on DD FreeDish. I believe to increase the longevity (visibility) of this thread. You have diverted the discussion from that to states having own free DTH.
It was not me who diverted it. It was nambi. He was asking for south channels on ddfd.

Prasar Bharathi's heartland bias is evident on ddfd as most channels are Hindi.

Which is why we have reached to the point of discussing state-owned Dth systems

Prasar Bharathi bias is evident on ddfd as most channels are Hindi.
No, it's not. Everyone's free to take part in auction. In South broadcasters has their own cable service and DTH network. They wouldn't take part in auction to be on their competitions platform. Meanwhile Prasar Bharati carries a separate Doordarshan channel for southern state with original programming.
Which is why we have reached to the point of discussing state-owned Dth systems
We have one of the most affordable cable and DTH service in the world. State government's free DTH wouldn't attract even a quarter of pay TV consumers.

@Bulgari bro. We get almost all channels from around 4 to 5 bucks based on region. Basic cable cost 2 dollars. I don't get the purpose of free platforms where broadcasters are required to pay ridiculously high carriage fees.

@Bulgari bro. We get almost all channels from around 4 to 5 bucks based on region. Basic cable cost 2 dollars. I don't get the purpose of free platforms where broadcasters are required to pay ridiculously high carriage fees.
Are you saying that there should be no free TV? TV which won't cost you even 1 paisa per month?

Even developed countries have free TV. Everyone can afford pay TV in these countries. Why they still provide free TV? It is because there is a poor minority in these countries. The govt cares about their education and entertainment.

In India poor people are majority. Still no free TV?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock