• Views: Views 2,257

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
Bhaag Bakool Bhaag
Starts 15th May
Monday to Friday at 5.30pm
Only on Colors

Bollywood script and screenplay writer Anukalp Goswami is all set to bring his comical style of writing to television with a sitcom "Bhaag Bakool Bhaag".

He says "it is a classic sitcom where the twists and turns will keep viewers entertained".

"Bhaag Bakool Bhaag", to be aired on Colors channel, will showcase the life of Bakool who is caught in the midst of two marriages.

"I believe that there is a lot of entertainment and comic relief in our everyday relationships; all we have to do, is look for it in the right places. 'Bhaag Bakool Bhaag' addresses a topic that every man dreams of - to have two women who could shape his future," Anukalp said in a statement.

Anukalp, who also wrote the film "Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon", added: "The show is a classic sitcom where the twists and turns will keep viewers entertained. I really hope that audiences enjoy this unusual twist on relationships; we have seen it in films, now it's time to bring them to television."

Anukalp Goswami pens 'Bhaag Bakool Bhaag'

RE: Bhaag Bakool Bhaag coming soon on Colors

Looks interesting. I will watch first few episodes to know about the serial..

Screenshot_2017-03-29-19-46-07-1.png

Show:- Bhaag Bakul Bhaag
Cast:- Jay Soni As Lead Male

I Search Bhag Insted Of Bhaag So I Can't Find This Thread,
So Posted New But Now Admin Has Closed It.

Fast Work Admins.

Bhaag bhakool bhaag

Starts from 15th may

Monday to Friday 5:30 pm on Colors

Colors is completely following Star Plus; instead of this they should replace old shows with these new ones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock