Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

I saw the show & I think it will take some time to accept Shubhangi Atre Poorey(may be 1 mnth)
But there were some really funny situations-
1)Vibhu fell down from balcony
2)Saxena's dialogues
3)When Vibhu placed the coffee on Anita's head
4)When Angoori said Pant Illastick(Fantastic)
and there were quite a few. So chill guyz it was an amazing show & still an outstanding show way better than the Saas-Bahu dramas.

Optimus_Prime said:
but not better than TMKOC or Now days May I come In Madam!
Sahi pakde hein!
I don't like new Bhabhiji
1. Dialogue delivery is not good
2. And, way she delivers dialogue are whispering type.

Show which I watch are
Rajni_Kant, May I Come In Madam? On hotstar TMKOC is coming interesting and BGPH is now boring!

Optimus_Prime said:
but not better than TMKOC or Now days May I come In Madam!

TMKOC is an epic so cant be compared to Bhabi ji and more over Tarak has a huge cast. & May I Come In Madam!! is also quite funny and from the same production house of B. Kohli thats why it has similar cast of Bhabiji E.G-Saajan(Puttan, Angoori's brother)
Kashmira(Vibhuti's Psycho lover) Bhoopesh(Malkhan)Kashmira's Mother(Tiwari's mother)Tika and Saajan's boss(Vibhuti's Chacha David Mishra). Clear Optimus Bro?

She is some what similar to ex bhabiji. Didn't look an alien. She will make up whatever shortcomings are there I believe.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Sahi pakde hein!
I don't like new Bhabhiji
1. Dialogue delivery is not good
2. And, way she delivers dialogue are whispering type.

Show which I watch are
Rajni_Kant, May I Come In Madam? On hotstar TMKOC is coming interesting and BGPH is now boring!

Raghav bro plz dont stop watching Bhabi ji I knw its difficult to digest the fact that Shilpa is no more in the show but still Aashif Ji is doing his best. Shubhangi is a good actress she just needs to deliver her dialogues bit louder and clearly.

If Dilip joshi or Disha bakani quit Tmkoc, No one will replace them similarly Subhangi cant replace Shilpa in this show. If they bring back shilpa anyhow then the programme will get the audience it used to have earlier

I think it will take one month to get usual to her..still its her first episode... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock