Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Sahi pakde hein!
I don't like new Bhabhiji
1. Dialogue delivery is not good
2. And, way she delivers dialogue are whispering type.

Thats what I was talking about. TO make her voice matching with previous Bhabhiji, they are using some kind of sound editing technology which is making her sound whispering type and becoming annoying. I'm sure they'll stop editing her voice after a few episodes when the audience will become used to her.

SaMand 4G said:
I think it will take one month to get usual to her..still its her first episode... :tup
Yes it may be possible that you are correct but the fact you can't denied is that Comedy Show & Daily Serious Drama Soaps are different. Like in Star Plus show at 7pm both the lead actresses were no more see one of them was replaced approx in 2012-13 at that time TRP was like show was no.1 and suddenly show became No.30 then after so much work on script show became No.1 again and still it is no.1 position.
On other if we see shows like Balika Vadhu & Pavitra Rishta is/were also running long after lead replaced.
But, comedy shows like Chidiya Ghar looses even their average TRP.

Don said:
TMKOC is an epic so cant be compared to Bhabi ji and more over Tarak has a huge cast. & May I Come In Madam!! is also quite funny and from the same production house of B. Kohli thats why it has similar cast of Bhabiji E.G-Saajan(Puttan, Angoori's brother)
Kashmira(Vibhuti's Psycho lover) Bhoopesh(Malkhan)Kashmira's Mother(Tiwari's mother)Tika and Saajan's boss(Vibhuti's Chacha David Mishra). Clear Optimus Bro?
So what MICIM is different from BGPH bro!!

Optimus_Prime said:
If Dilip joshi or Disha bakani quit Tmkoc, No one will replace them similarly Subhangi cant replace Shilpa in this show. If they bring back shilpa anyhow then the programme will get the audience it used to have earlier
Correct! I'm glad to see huge response on your thread bro I didn't even get single response on my thread even from @mod :(

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
So what MICIM is different from BGPH bro!!

yea but the performances are great I specially like Bhoopesh & Amma ji. My fav shows r Naagin, BJGPH, RAJNIKANT, MICIM TMKOC

Don said:
yea but the performances are great I specially like Bhoopesh & Amma ji. My fav shows r Naagin, BJGPH, RAJNIKANT, MICIM TMKOC

Aaaila Same to Same

Optimus_Prime said:
but not better than TMKOC or Now days May I come In Madam!
Yeah Bro 'May I come in Madam ' is my favorite too & getting more eyeballs day by day,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock