Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

Seems they don't have any content left .. tonight's whole show dedicated to promotion of saregama carvaan 👎

&TV | Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain? | Anita Bhabhi Replaced

lyU6R24.jpg

&TV's oldest and most popular family comedy show, "Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain?" will see a new Anita Bhabhi from 15 February 2021 (Monday) onwards. Nehha Pendse will be replacing Saumya Tandon as new Anita Bhabhi. Nehha Pendse has earlier gained fame in many Marathi and South Indian projects, and in the popular Life OK show, "May I Come In Madam?".
With this, both the lead actresses are replaced, as earlier, Shubhangi Atre had replaced Shilpa Shinde as Angoori Bhabhi in 2016.

&TV has shared the promo showing Nehha Pendse as new Anita Bhabhi:

5AKofqf.jpg

rAs0FuF.jpg

&TV promo:
Source

Last edited:
&TV | Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain? | Anita Bhabhi Replaced

lyU6R24.jpg

&TV's oldest and most popular family comedy show, "Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain?" will see a new Anita Bhabhi from 15 February 2021 (Monday) onwards. Nehha Pendse will be replacing Saumya Tandon as new Anita Bhabhi. Nehha Pendse has earlier gained fame in many Marathi and South Indian projects, and in the popular Life OK show, "May I Come In Madam?".
With this, both the lead actresses are replaced, as earlier, Shubhangi Atre had replaced Shilpa Shinde as Angoori Bhabhi in 2016.

&TV has shared the promo showing Nehha Pendse as new Anita Bhabhi:

5AKofqf.jpg

rAs0FuF.jpg

&TV promo:
Source
Love her in May I come in madam she should be on the Kapil Sharma Show replacing bharti Singh

No one can replace Saumya Tandon Ji . She was the perfect Anita Bhabhi . Also Shilpa Shinde was the perfect Angoori Bhabhi . I still love watching old 2015-16-17 episodes . These new episodes are very boring 😔
Exactly this is where ZEE left behind they should have ended show where Shilpa left. It would be watched again and again by fan like us like Star did with the Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Khichdi and Sumit Sambhal Lega i still love watching them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock