Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

Yesss I am watching It Every time in Repeat telecast. 10:30PM is too late . But I watch all three Super hit Shows from editII production house. For Me MICIM>BGPH=SBB

finally after months really enjoyed watching it to the fullest.

Don said:
did u like it bro? if yes then could u specify few scenes/situations.

Yes Bro but currently not able to watch because of lack of time:shy but I watched some scenes of dingar and also when Vibhuti was selling juice and toward spoiled it

Bro's I think the episode of BGPH which are coming nowadays are very funny..:luv. The serial has again become funny and awesome..:clap.What do you think bro's..? :shy

SaMand 4G said:
Bro's I think the episode of BGPH which are coming nowadays are very funny..:luv. The serial has again become funny and awesome..:clap.What do you think bro's..? :shy

Yes ablsolutely correct you r. Last 2 episodes were just amazing like Angoori Bhabi misread V. Narayan as Vanar, & Tiwari fell from his bed pushed by Angoori. I laughed my heart out seeing that scene even I watched it twice and there were atleast 10 to 15 laughable scenes in last nights episode. Moreover I have noticed that the voice Shubhangi has become quite similar to Shilpa(my mom pointed that out) now only difference is that Shilpa was a little bulkier than Shubhangi but cant do anything about that. Overall have to Shubhangi has done a great job adapting Shilpa's iconic roll. Aur Woh Shilpa kahan hain? any guesses guys?

I don't believe but read somewher that Shilpa would be coming back to TV seriels and most probably resume the role of bhabhiji. Could not give the link the source is some Dekh  news in my phone. Will someone confirm from more reliable source? :eek:hya

I dont think so & Moreover now I hate her so it would be unfair to Shubhangi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock