Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

The current story of V Man is very irritating and boring, they are becoming worse day by day. Old quality gone.. :s

Bapun Raz said:
The current story of V Man is very irritating and boring, they are becoming worse day by day. Old quality gone.. :s

Hmm I agree lack of depth in the script could be the reason. I think they r just focusing on MICIM. they should write a gripping track with Angoori Bhabi miss pronouncing bit more words.

After a huge controversy that involved the lead actor of popular Hindi show Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai? Shilpa Shinde, another actor from the show has sought legal recourse. However this time, the move is not against the show makers or producers. In fact, it has nothing to do with the show. Soumya Tandon, whose Anita Bhabhi has quickly won very many hearts on Indian television, announced on Twitter on Tuesday that she was take legal action against an apparel brand, which has been using her name to sell clothes, without her knowledge.

Tandon, who is usually not that active on social media, was tweeted to by one of her fan handles gushing about the designer, posing as Saumya. The fan had tweeted, “One of my favorite fashion designer miss Saumya ji
@saumyatandon sab aapki dresses ko bahut pasand karte hai”. Tandon retweeted the handle’s tweet, saying that it was not her design. “Pls do not promote this, this is not my design, they are illegally using my name. Putting a case against them”, she tweeted.

This comes after the show was embroiled in a major controversy, with Shilpa Shinde a.k.a. Angoori Bhabhi had suddenly quit the show alleging that the show’s makers tortured her mentally. This has prompted the show’s production house to send her a legal notice, over the breach of contract. Shinde had alleged that the problem had started after the makers asked her to sign a contract that would bar her from signing contracts with other shows. “You cannot make anyone sign an exclusivity contract like that. Why are you trying to spoil our career? I am giving you my 25 days or so, what is the problem if I do other shows in between,” Shilpa had said,

Saumya Tandon
@saumyatandon

Pls do not promote this, this is not my design, they are illegally using my name. Putting a case against them twitter.com/saumyatandon_f…

OMG! After Shilpa Shinde, Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai actor Saumya Tandon threatens to sue | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

Now this is something interesting. [emoji14]

show is already half dead, after original angoori bhabhi left..

now its going to close, imo :p

shawl_who said:

Ya :rofl

shawl_who said:

I almost had my Heart out when I saw the thread title. Imagine if it would have been true then Title kya hota "Substitute Bhabi jio ghar par hain"

Sunny Leone, who is doing well for herself in Bollywood and has featured in reality TV shows like Bigg Boss and Splitsvilla, will soon make her debut on the small screen with the popular show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai.

Sunny, who started shooting for the show on Monday, will be seen playing herself on the &TV entertainer.

According to the sequence, Sunny will be entering the street where Vibhuti (Aashif Sheikh), Anita (Saumya Tandon), Angoori (Shubhangi Atre) and Manmohan (Rohitash Gaud) live. She will appear along with the director of her film to scout for her film’s hero.

Talking about shooting with Sunny, Shubhangi said in a statement: “It is a pleasure to shoot with Sunny. She has no qualms about anything and is very easy to work with.”

“She is an extremely cooperative co-actor. Hope the audiences will be surprised with this new entry. It was fun teaching her Angoori’s iconic line ‘Sahi pakde hain’.”

Sunny Leone is making her TV serial debut with Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock