Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

Don said:
Now Shilpa has neighther Bhabi ji nor The Kapil Sharma Show in her hand.(Itna Bakhera khada kar ne ke baad bhi Iss Ziddi aurat ko kya mila kuch nehi. Aur hassi ki baat yeh hai ke Jis show ke liye isne Producer B. Kohli pe jhooten ilzaam lagaye uss show ke makers ne bhi Shilpa ke saath kam karne se mana kar dia unless yeh issue sought ho jaaye) So she did this drama for nothing and just got (Baba Ji ka Thullu) and we the die hard fans of her can say "Bhabi ji hum bohat HOT(Hurt) hue hai"
Moral=Fame milne main bohat time lagta hain but Jo fame nehin sambhaal sakte wo apna fame kho bhi dete hain. Zayada Lalach Boori bala hoti hai. Jo mila hai usko badi shiddat se karo warna Shilpa ki tarha shaayad kisi aur actor/actress industry se ban hona par sakta hain.
Very bad though how can we judge someone in respect to your views go through all YouTube videos and then you got so confused.
It's only one side let CINTAA discuss this issue.
And, another thing I'm not taking side of actor or producers. Channel & Producers should understand one thing that for making show actors give their 100% But, when they demands more money what's wrong in that BGPH is very popular and can fully enjoy earning after increasing payment.
There is no such contracts between producers & Shilpa that she can't join another show or can't leave.

Bro! Always remember there are two sides of the coin.
Let them decide whatever they want!

Don said:
Now Shilpa has neighther Bhabi ji nor The Kapil Sharma Show in her hand.(Itna Bakhera khada kar ne ke baad bhi Iss Ziddi aurat ko kya mila kuch nehi. Aur hassi ki baat yeh hai ke Jis show ke liye isne Producer B. Kohli pe jhooten ilzaam lagaye uss show ke makers ne bhi Shilpa ke saath kam karne se mana kar dia unless yeh issue sought ho jaaye) So she did this drama for nothing and just got (Baba Ji ka Thullu) and we the die hard fans of her can say "Bhabi ji hum bohat HOT(Hurt) hue hai"
Moral=Fame milne main bohat time lagta hain but Jo fame nehin sambhaal sakte wo apna fame kho bhi dete hain. Zayada Lalach Boori bala hoti hai. Jo mila hai usko badi shiddat se karo warna Shilpa ki tarha shaayad kisi aur actor/actress industry se ban hona par sakta hain.
+1000 (woh yahi sab deserve karti hai ) she deserves that

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Very bad though how can we judge someone in respect to your views go through all YouTube videos and then you got so confused.
It's only one side let CINTAA discuss this issue.
And, another thing I'm not taking side of actor or producers. Channel & Producers should understand one thing that for making show actors give their 100% But, when they demands more money what's wrong in that BGPH is very popular and can fully enjoy earning after increasing payment.
There is no such contracts between producers & Shilpa that she can't join another show or can't leave.

Bro! Always remember there are two sides of the coin.
Let them decide whatever they want!

I understand bro but how can u be so sure that she is innocent. I m also a die-hard fan of her but I think she's lied about B. Kohli of being a threat only to join Kapils Show. If she was really honest then she would have taken a step against them. And if we have a look at her career than we could see she has the habbit of quitting Shows midway. And I think Producers of the Kapil Sharma show some how came to know about it and withdraw to shoot with her as they thought she might quit their show when ever her character becomes popular. I personally feel that she is mentally ill as it is common to the migrane petients. And B. Kohli is very caring and good as a person and also produced shows like F.I.R which ran for 5 yrs or so. Moreover she was keen to have shilpa back but she was too stubborn. Instead Shilpa could have gone to B. Kohli along with Preeti Siomes to speak with her calmly then who knows she might have been doing both the shows. And It is because of Shilpa's stupidity and foolishness She is sitting like a Nalli(job less) at home and may also face a ban.
BTW are u her Lawyer and u knw everything abt her. Acrdng to u she is true and the producer is lying. You should also rember there are 2 sides of coin.

Don said:
I understand bro but how can u be so sure that she is innocent. I m also a die-hard fan of her but I think she's lied about B. Kohli of being a threat only to join Kapils Show. If she was really honest then she would have taken a step against them. And if we have a look at her career than we could see she has the habbit of quitting Shows midway. And I think Producers of the Kapil Sharma show some how came to know about it and withdraw to shoot with her as they thought she might quit their show when ever her character becomes popular. I personally feel that she is mentally ill as it is common to the migrane petients. And B. Kohli is very caring and good as a person and also produced shows like F.I.R which ran for 5 yrs or so. Moreover she was keen to have shilpa back but she was too stubborn. Instead Shilpa could have gone to B. Kohli along with Preeti Siomes to speak with her calmly then who knows she might have been doing both the shows. And It is because of Shilpa's stupidity and foolishness She is sitting like a Nalli(job less) at home and may also face a ban.
BTW are u her Lawyer and u knw everything abt her. Acrdng to u she is true and the producer is lying. You should also rember there are 2 sides of coin.

+1000

Don said:

Nanana! I hv nt said that I'm just don't judge someone from one side! Let CINTA decide! And, in your words Are you judge!

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Nanana! I hv nt said that I'm just don't judge someone from one side! Let CINTA decide! And, in your words Are you judge!

I dont think I have to reply to ur question. U have the habbit of breaking rules.

Don said:
I dont think I have to reply to ur question. U have the habbit of breaking rules.
Don't give excuses! It's clear that you don't have answer! Mark my words I'm not side of anybody.

In yesterdays' episode of #Bhabiji, we saw in a scene that Angoori ringed Vibhuti. Well, the voice and style was much familiar to that of Angoori, but it was Sheetal who did the needfull.
Okay,so by voice Sheetal is a perfect replacement for Shilpa! Only time will tell wheather the audience will like her appearence or not..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock