Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

Sheeta Khandal New Bhabhi Ji

a999cd72935cc331742a24094e55f84a.jpg

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Don't give excuses! It's clear that you don't have answer! Mark my words I'm not side of anybody.

Are u a celebrity? Why should I mark your words?
I think u r crazy like Shilpa thats why u want an answer. Everybody knows that Shilpa got a ban for her unprofessionalism. Its clear that Shilpa fraudly accused B. Kohli thats why ppl like Ekta Kapoor,Dilip Doshi, Divyanka Tripathi, Salman Khan etc have taken the side of the producer. And now about A2H bro so he will talk to u if he wants. We all r like brothers except you since from the begining u always have been arguing with someone wether copying news or saying harsh words. Well done wow. Now Dont talk to me on this issue again becoz u can never win over me as u also know that Shilpa is the actual culprit behind it.

: IT'S CONFIRMED: 'Balika Vadhu' actress to play Angoori in 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai'

Don said:
I think u r crazy like Shilpa thats why u want an answer. And now about A2H bro so he will talk to u if he wants. We all r like brothers except you since from the begining u always have been arguing with someone wether copying news or saying harsh words. Well done wow. Now Dont talk to me on this issue again becoz u can never win over me as u also know that Shilpa is the actual culprit behind it.
Better to ignore him bro [emoji106]
Arguing with every1 is his daily job

Don said:
I think u r crazy like Shilpa thats why u want an answer. Everybody knows that Shilpa got a ban for her unprofessionalism. Its clear that Shilpa fraudly accused B. Kohli thats why ppl like Ekta Kapoor,Dilip Doshi, Divyanka Tripathi, Salman Khan etc have taken the side of the producer. And now about A2H bro so he will talk to u if he wants. We all r like brothers except you since from the begining u always have been arguing with someone wether copying news or saying harsh words. Well done wow. Now Dont talk to me on this issue again becoz u can never win over me as u also know that Shilpa is the actual culprit behind it.

Salman Khan who Bhai! Omg!! can you pls! provide me the link!

ABCDEFGH said:
Better to ignore him bro [emoji106]
Arguing with every1 is his daily job

So cool!!

Don't know why people poke their nose

Dream15 said:
In yesterdays' episode of #Bhabiji, we saw in a scene that Angoori ringed Vibhuti. Well, the voice and style was much familiar to that of Angoori, but it was Sheetal who did the needfull.
Okay,so by voice Sheetal is a perfect replacement for Shilpa! Only time will tell wheather the audience will like her appearence or not..
That's grt news!

Here is very bad news for ‘Bhabhi Ji
Ghar Par Hai’ fans. After Shilpa
Shinde’s exit as Angoori, the
makers are planning to wrap up the
show in the mid-week of may.
If reports are to be believed, the
makers wanted Shilpa Shinde to
return as Angoori but she refused
to continue. They auditioned few
popular faces such as Sheetal
Khandal and Rashami Desai but no
one was apt for the role. Instead of
changing the content and
witnessing low TRPs, they decide
wrap up the sitcom in the mid-
week of May.
Reports also claim that, Aasif Sheikh
aka Bibhuti Mishra, Rohitashv Gour
aka Manmohan Tiwari and Saumya
Tandon aka Anita is very much
disappointed with the decision.
Actress Shilpa Shinde has quit
popular comedy show, alleging
that the makers “mentally
tortured” her, which has prompted
the production house to send a
legal notice accusing her of breach
of contact.
The 28-year-old actress, who
played Angoori Bhabhi on the
show, said the problem started
when the makers asked her to sign
a contract that would bar her from
doing other shows.
TV’s no.1 show ‘Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai’ GOING OFF AIR! |

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock