Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

She's on leave for a week only more over for a couple of weeks. Lever infection is not such a big issue.

I wish i could say the same but unfortunately, i even mentioned the reason why i no more like it.

Till last week, i was a daily viewer of the serial but i could not resist the torture (yes, you read it right - its real toture for my health and soul if i view the show further) and quitted viewing.

Tika, Malkhan, Tillu, Happu all are doing same jokes.

Further more, no real jokes. Whatever happens in Tiwari's house, same happens on Vibhuti's house.

I sometimes suspect they are making the serial on their own and no script or story writer with them. It seems so raw and unfinished if you are the old episodes viewers and watching new episodes.

Still if you think i am saying wrong then i can not change your mindset.

Watch Jijaji Chhat Per Hain from same director on SAB TV, you will see noticeable difference. It is far better than this crap Bhabhiji Ghar Par hai.

I don't care about TRP or any kind of ratings. I just want my enjoyment to the fullest as a viewer of the show and so are my thoughts.
Can't agree with you more.
There were times when I didn't like to miss a single episode of Bhabhiji (post Shilpa though as I was on D2h and they didn't have &TV HD during Shilpa), but for about last 1 year, I skipped this show.
Now I watch only one show on TV and that's Jijaji. Except very few moments, I really like the acting, comic timing, plot details, direction. If I have to rate the acting, I would rate Hiba (Elaichi), Anup (Murari), Naveen (Pinky daroga) and then Nikhil (Pancham).
The best moments are off-course between Sunnu & Murari during Sunnu's selfies.

Can't agree with you more.
There were times when I didn't like to miss a single episode of Bhabhiji (post Shilpa though as I was on D2h and they didn't have &TV HD during Shilpa), but for about last 1 year, I skipped this show.
Now I watch only one show on TV and that's Jijaji. Except very few moments, I really like the acting, comic timing, plot details, direction. If I have to rate the acting, I would rate Hiba (Elaichi), Anup (Murari), Naveen (Pinky daroga) and then Nikhil (Pancham).
The best moments are off-course between Sunnu & Murari during Sunnu's selfies.
Yes Jijaji chhat par hai Is my Favourite Tv show now a days. Every character is very funny. Mostly I like Elaichi, pancham, Murari,Sunnu and Elaichi's Mother. Her mother's every moment Crying scene and saying that Meri toh Bhag hi Foot Gaye, I loved it.Muari is a Best character among all of them. Hiba, I like her. She is so beautiful. I daily watch this show, not miss a single episode.

Last edited:
Yes Jijaji Ghar par hai Is my Favourite Tv show now a days. Every character is very funny. Mostly I like Elaichi, pancham, Murari,Sunnu and Elaichi's Mother. Her mother's every moment Crying scene and saying that Meri toh Bhag hi Foot Gaye, I loved it.Muari is a Best character among all of them. Hiba, I like her. She is so beautiful. I daily watch this show, not miss a single episode.
It's 'Chhat' BTW

Well, Even I also agree that the show has lost its charm drastically. There's absolutely nothing new, interesting to the tracks. Same old repetitive stuff.
There was a time when each & every episode used to have scenes, dialogues which guaranteed to make you laugh at least 10 12 times. But now they are way more predictable. Even the tracks nowadays suck big time. Writers do something to save one of the iconic shows ever made. "Jijaji k upar hi sirf dhyaan mat do, thoda Bhabi Ji k script par bhi concentrate karo"😥

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock