Discussion Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain | Only on &tv - Gossips and Updates

Bhabiji & jijaji both are of same production house. so the actors are same in both the shows. But now a days jijaji is doing well ...

Some Where I Heard That
Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain!
Will Move To Zee TV In 2019

But Only This Show Giving Profit To The Channel (Like TMKOC to Sab)
If It Move To Zee TV Than Channel Will No Survive.

May Be Due To TRAI New Rule Many Channels Going To Shutdown and &TV Is One Of Them After RoX,PiX,GolF...

Mean That Zee Going To Pull The Channel Off.

&TV RIp Soo...!?

Last edited:
Where did you read that BJGPH is moving to Zee TV?
And also I highly doubt it, as Mein Bhi Ardhaangini is launching soon but who knows.
&TV does not have the best content besides Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai, and the "Hai Khaas Har Andaaz" revamp did not work at all.

Where did you read that BJGPH is moving to Zee TV?
And also I highly doubt it, as Mein Bhi Ardhaangini is launching soon but who knows.
&TV does not have the best content besides Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai, and the "Hai Khaas Har Andaaz" revamp did not work at all.
It's Source Is Not Allowed As DDF Rules.
So I Can't Share. I Was Suspended For It In Past.

I saw the advertisement by myself that they are going to move Bhabi Jee show on Zee TV. It seems either they want to get more TRP Rating for this channel or &TV will end soon:rolleyes:

I saw the advertisement by myself that they are going to move Bhabi Jee show on Zee TV. It seems either they want to get more TRP Rating for this channel or &TV will end soon:rolleyes:
Where did you watch. ... Please explain

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock