Big Boss 5: Salman Khan gets blasted by Pooja Bedi

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
DzeWt.jpg

Pooja Bedi who recently got evicted from Big Boss 5 house fell hard on Salman Khan for favouring Mahek Chahal. In fact, there are a lot of speculations hovering around over the fact that Mahek might just win the show for Sallu's back up.

Reportedly, Salman even rebuked Siddharth Bharadwaj for having a tiff with Mahek. So the other contestants have no choice but to remain submissive. Talking to a tabloid Bedi said that Salman is backing her. Pooja feel that there is something fishy in the show.

“I like Salman! I'd be very distressed if he was protecting and helping Mehak to get to the finals,” Pooja said. Earlier, Pooja had accused Mahek of being cunning and addressed her as a “vulture”. She even felt that Mahek was a bundle of negative energy and couldn’t connect with any of her fellow inmates. In fact a week back, evicted villain Shakti Kapoor termed Mahek as Salman's girl.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2011/big-boss-5-salman-khan-gets-blasted-pooja-bedi-301111.html

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock