Big Magic moved to active window.

• Thread starter Thread starter Saj 007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 4,290
MURALEEKARTHIK said:
They have some problem.They removing only not adding.They are the friend of removal and enemy of adding channels.
Then how they added 500 channels?

Ninad said:
oh my god
videocon d2h gone mad
removing popular Hindi entertainment channel:)
If you are giving your house (TP space in the case of DTH) to a person (channel in this case) with a contract for leasing the house (TP space) that he (channel) has to renew the contract before the contract expiring to continue staying further, and if the guy (channel) is not renewing the contract with you (DTH), will you (DTH) happily allow him (channel) to stay (hold TP space) without paying money and without renewing contract?

I am just expecting a Yes or No. Not a detailed answer.

Anyone can answer.

So no one is answering my question. That means, you guys know the fact but still blaming D2H or any DTH for removing channels. Accept or reply to the question. If your answer is Yes, please explain by thinking you as the house owner.

I as a House owner cant Demand very High price from my Tenant.
Otherwise the Tenant will not renew the Contract

House Owner - D2H
Tenant- Big Magic

Sadiq said:
If you are giving your house (TP space in the case of DTH) to a person (channel in this case) with a contract for leasing the house (TP space) that he (channel) has to renew the contract before the contract expiring to continue staying further, and if the guy (channel) is not renewing the contract with you (DTH), will you (DTH) happily allow him (channel) to stay (hold TP space) without paying money and without renewing contract?

I am just expecting a Yes or No. Not a detailed answer.

Anyone can answer.

:no , how to allowed stay without paying money .
my answer No NO NO

Back
Top Bottom