Big Magic moved to active window.

• Thread starter Thread starter Saj 007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 31
  • Views Views: Views 4,290
Sadiq said:
If you are giving your house (TP space in the case of DTH) to a person (channel in this case) with a contract for leasing the house (TP space) that he (channel) has to renew the contract before the contract expiring to continue staying further, and if the guy (channel) is not renewing the contract with you (DTH), will you (DTH) happily allow him (channel) to stay (hold TP space) without paying money and without renewing contract?

I am just expecting a Yes or No. Not a detailed answer.

Anyone can answer.

you are right...bro i am not going to stay him in my house with out paying money
but what is happening to there contract why every channel dont want to pay the dues to d2h. and E24 is still in active window......

now the scroll is running on this channel that it will not be available on the platform with the effect from 31 march 2016......

Sadiq said:
If you are giving your house (TP space in the case of DTH) to a person (channel in this case) with a contract for leasing the house (TP space) that he (channel) has to renew the contract before the contract expiring to continue staying further, and if the guy (channel) is not renewing the contract with you (DTH), will you (DTH) happily allow him (channel) to stay (hold TP space) without paying money and without renewing contract?

I am just expecting a Yes or No. Not a detailed answer.

Anyone can answer.

Yes
I agree you
but why this happens only with videocon d2h & dishtv?
why not mostly for tata sky?

Ninad said:
Yes
I agree you
but why this happens only with videocon d2h & dishtv?
why not mostly for tata sky?

Tata sky didn't have more carriage fee channels. Now only they are adding carriage fee channels. Pack price of TS is somehow more (not huge though) than D2H and so they managed the loss by taking it from customers. But D2H managed the loss through carriage fees by offering less price packages. So, they have to do this to get money and overcome loss. Otherwise, it will be added to customers by increasing pack price.

Sadiq said:
Tata sky didn't have more carriage fee channels. Now only they are adding carriage fee channels. Pack price of TS is somehow more (not huge though) than D2H and so they managed the loss by taking it from customers. But D2H managed the loss through carriage fees by offering less price packages. So, they have to do this to get money and overcome loss. Otherwise, it will be added to customers by increasing pack price.

OK
but tata sky provides many carriage fee channels since long
why this was not happened with them?
was they taking less fee & videocon d2h demanding for more?

Ninad said:
OK
but tata sky provides many carriage fee channels since long
why this was not happened with them?
was they taking less fee & videocon d2h demanding for more?
Are you sure since long?

Anyway I already told the reason. Package cost of TS is more than the package cost of D2H. That is the reason. They got less carriage fee and more package cost. But D2H got more carriage fee less package cost.

Till beginning of last year, TS were lacking channels. Now they added. They have to increase package cost or add more carriage fee channels. So they started adding more carriage fee channels now (comparing earlier). In future, either TS will ask more money from carriage fee channels to accommodate the loss or will increase pack price. If they increase pack price by maintaining same carriage fee, customers will face the problem else carriage fee channels will face the problem. The later is happening in D2H. Let us wait and see what TS is doing.

Sadiq said:
Are you sure since long?

Anyway I already told the reason. Package cost of TS is more than the package cost of D2H. That is the reason. They got less carriage fee and more package cost. But D2H got more carriage fee less package cost.

Till beginning of last year, TS were lacking channels. Now they added. They have to increase package cost or add more carriage fee channels. So they started adding more carriage fee channels now (comparing earlier). In future, either TS will ask more money from carriage fee channels to accommodate the loss or will increase pack price. If they increase pack price by maintaining same carriage fee, customers will face the problem else carriage fee channels will face the problem. The later is happening in D2H. Let us wait and see what TS is doing.

i understand
lets see what happens in future
but such continuous removal addition is not good for videocon d2h

i called to custumet care to ask about bigmagic will it be back on full screen but they have no information they ony say u can see on active window

I agree with Sadiq bro. Sameer bro all DTH wants profit. Even DD FD now giving adds. Post matured comments bro. Nobody is doing charity here man.

Back
Top Bottom