• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" {Gizelle evicted}

Shawl bro update the thread with nora and suyash evicted in double eviction

RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" {Suyash, Norah evicted}

Its updated :tup

With so few members left now.... all d onus is now on mandana, priya and rochelle... to provide some masala... ;)

Nominations for this week : Kishwer,Rishabh,Priya,Rochelle,Keith

hmm... now its difficult to predict, who might go... :u

I predict keith or rishab :s

Confirmed by Colors : Bigg Boss 9 finale will take place on 23rd January and will be airing on the 24th January

So show is not extending :(

#BB9 Exclusive: A surprise name in this week's nominations!

Colors' Bigg Boss 9- Double Trouble enters Day 85 where housemates will have to kick in order to nominate!
Over the time, Bigg Boss has tried innovative ways for making the nominations process more interesting. Sometimes the process was subtle and sometimes, not so much.
This time to make things more interesting Bigg Boss asked housemates to nominate by kicking a football. All the housemates were called in the garden area where there was a bucket full of footballs. Each member had to take a ball, write the name of the contestant they wanted to nominate and roll it out or throw it out of the main entrance that was opened.
Each member had to nominate two housemates. Now that only seven contestants are left, nominations got pretty tight. It is just a matter of time before friends and close ones will be up against each other.
So who will finally get nominated at these 'sporty' nominations...let us take out the suspense here!
While Keith is nominated for the entire season, joining him in the nomination list this week are Rochelle Maria Rao, Rishab Sinha, Priya Malik and the most surprising name Kishwer Merchantt; Also Mandana Karimi did not get nominated, who is the usual target of every nomination.
Who do you think will get evicted this week? Drop in your views below...

#BB9 Exclusive: A surprise name in this week's nominations! | 29407

Voting lines r closed this week.
So..no eliminations. :no

I received second highest votes in nominations but I still got evicted: Suyyash Rai
Suyyash has nothing against the makers of 'Bigg Boss' but he doesn't hesitate to say that the voting system might be rigged. When asked if he feels cheated, "As a human, I do feel cheated but its fine. They are selling a product and have full right to do what is better for the show. I totally understand that even the makers need to run their show. They have to choose a person who fights and gives content to them. I got to know from my sister that I received the second highest votes after Mandana, but still I was eliminated. I don't blame anyone for my elimination. There are people who create a fuss after being eliminated. I could have also done that. Even though I was the captain of the house, I was not immune. However, I feel all this is very small for me. I had a beautiful time on the show. I survived nine eliminations out of 12. May be the makers must have felt, I have nothing more to offer to the show. Hence, I was evicted.
Read full article here : I received second highest votes in nominations but I still got evicted: Suyyash Rai - Times of India

shawl_who said:
Voting lines r closed this week.
So..no eliminations. :no

By hook or crook they are trying to save Priya,when SRK came that time Priya was nominated and she was the least vote gainer along with Gizelle but the double eviction was cancelled that week,next week when she was not nominated double eviction took place,again she is in nominations so again voting lines are closed,my guess is that either out of Priya or Rochelle one is going to win BB9 :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock