who will be the winner of bb9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" {Suyash, Norah evicted}

Another double eviction next week??

Colors and BIGG BOSS both are cheaters see DIGGI was saved in every nomination but, these COLORS wale do cheating. And, thrown her out As same as Kushal Tandon thrown out in previous season! He definitely win but, these bigg boss maker do cheating and say nomination will be in mid week. I think these are scripted!

This was unexpected!!

I was so sure that Kishwar will make it to the finals..

Now Rishabh has become a equally strong contender to win the show..

Kishwar Merchant, who was being touted as one of the finalists of Bigg Boss 9, walked out of the show with Rs.15 lakh after she quit the Ticket To Finale task thus making Prince Narula the first finalist of this season.

Bigg Boss had a rather interesting task for the housemates on Thursday. After Priya Malik, Rochelle Rao and Rishabh Sinha were ousted from the Ticket To Finale task, Prince Narula, Mandana Karimi and Kishwar Merchant were to compete in its last leg.

However, Bigg Boss had some very interesting rules for the trio. The three were to stand in front of buzzers and the first one to press the buzzer would be out of the task but will continue to be in the house. The second one will have to take the amount offered and walk out of the house, while the last man standing will get the ticket to finale.

Since Mandana was the first to press the buzzer, the actual fight started between Prince and Kishwar. After a lot of speculation, Kishwar finally bowed out of the game with the 15 lakh prize money, which got deducted from the original prize money. The winner will now get Rs. 35 lakh as opposed to the original 50 lakh.

Trust Bigg Boss to introduce such unexpected twists.

Kishwar Merchant Bids Adieu To Bigg Boss House

RE: "BIGG BOSS 9" {Keishwar walks out with Rs.15 Lakhs}

Shawl bro where you see that

sainibro said:
Shawl bro where you see that

i ve shared d link, check that... :k

Prince might win the show...

rishab also have the chances to win the show

I'm sad to see how Mandana's game has deteriorated off late. She was a very good contender for the title..

Prince's superiority complex and overconfidence about wining the show pisses me off. I would be the happiest if he fails to win..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock