Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

This 4 - Jay, Utkarsh, Meera and Gayatri need to enter nominations soon and one of them shud be evicted 😑

Why not that dadus? Big boss could make proper use of Surekha & one other man who got evicted the boring player I think is Dadus i cant see him active anywhere neither he is seen in game he should go out then proper game will be played.

Colors Marathi Week 41
Big boss ratings . Credit - Colors Marathi.

7YlcE3u.jpg

Woaah bro this looks like Urban TVR.. is it possible for you to send of zee star sony too.. I can see ratris khel.chale mentioned above..
If you have then please send on Marathi serials are reality shows group

Woaah bro this looks like Urban TVR.. is it possible for you to send of zee star sony too.. I can see ratris khel.chale mentioned above..
If you have then please send on Marathi serials are reality shows group
Sorry dear I do not have permission to reveal of other channels as it is of there's. I can give only of colours channels .

I actually get this tvr ratings from my brother. He works as an assistant dop at JJSS. He provides it.
Good to hear but it seems you opened your account just today to give tvr ratings of Colors Marathi why you didn't join before?

Okay do post about Colors every week.. Thank you so much
@Chinnmay @Akshay Nanaware do check the above posts
You no need to tell us about him it was clearly seen that he was a fake account of someone & that tvr data of Colors Marathi serials was fake and he was fooling us.
We don't get tvr of Colors Marathi serials even separately from producers, channel how he can give like that? Only of Star Pravah we get.

Last edited:
You no need to tell us about him it was clearly seen that he was a fake account of someone & that tvr data of Colors Marathi serials was fake and he was fooling us.
We don't get tvr of Colors Marathi serials even separately from producers, channel how he can give like that? Only of Star Pravah we get.
So was it fake? Anyway.. i thought it's genuine.. I just tagged so that you could also see.. why are you accusing me lol 😆 what's your issue? I know you only like star pravah and never care about zee n colors.. but I just tagged so that you'll can see the data.. anyway.. good day Mr.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock