Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

Waiting for F2F conversation between Sneha Wagh and Avishkar Darvhekar.
Both are ex huband and wife. Avishkar is Sneha's first husband, they divorsed and Sneha remarried 2nd time with someone else and again divorsed.

Waiting for F2F conversation between Sneha Wagh and Avishkar Darvhekar.
Both are ex huband and wife. Avishkar is Sneha's first husband, they divorsed and Sneha remarried 2nd time with someone else and again divorsed.
I will watch Bigg Boss for Jay Dudhane he seems good & strong contestant others I don't think so except 2/3 people. Season 2 contestants were far better then season 3 very less good & known contestant.

I heard that Jay dudhane have Fans from all over India he was winner of Spittsvila Hindi show & his fans are supporting him even in Marathi show though most of people are Hindi.

Daadus entry was surprising. Not expected to have him on the house.

It seems not many celebs are interested in bigg boss marathi. I don't think It will be TRP booster for Colors Marathi.

It seems not many celebs are interested in bigg boss marathi. I don't think It will be TRP booster for Colors Marathi.
Colors need to change management team, airing crap & stretched serials.
New serial and shows needed for weekends they could have done this before and after getting good trp they could have launched Bigg Boss. They did mistake here.
Audience already lost interest because of current situation of colors Marathi.

Bigg Boss Marathi weekend episodes (Sat & Sun) will now onwards be called BIGG BOSS CHI CHAAVDI
instead of Bigg Boss Weekend Cha Daav as in previous 2 seasons
lrH9nSV.jpg

Mahesh Manjrekar bashed Meera for her play 🔥🔥
Also he apreciated Dadus

1st Weekend episode of BBM3 is gonna be power packed🔥
Ifp0TJn.jpg

Last edited:
Mahesh Manjrekar ne Meera la Zhaapla 🔥🔥
Also he apreciated Dadus

Kamal asnaar ahe Aajcha 1st Weekend epi of BBM3🔥
Ifp0TJn.jpg
I know that everything is scripted from their fake smile till crying, fighting. But like Season 1,2 this season doesn't seem much interesting. Footage not given equally to all players, 2-3 players shown much now a week will complete still it's games are boring.
Colors Marathi have nothing then bigg boss better Star Pravah should take Bigg boss rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock