Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

Big boss is good but the title song is worst and they all time play this while adds are there such a worst song.
It's like those ganpati DJ songs 😆 kinda catchy and cringy at the same time.. and it keeps playing during every ad now.. so yeah bored of it now

It's like those ganpati DJ songs 😆 kinda catchy and cringy at the same time.. and it keeps playing during every ad now.. so yeah bored of it now
Even those songs are far better then this but what is this "oh bhau jara chawdi var ya" Such a bad song 😆 and those actions made by those mans and Mahesh manjrekar is very worst 😝😂.

Its not just worst but boaring also.
I just press "Mute" button.
I am too lazy to mute and when I go to mute before that half song is completed. Earlier I didn't liked the song but now this song goes in head 😂😂 what is this oh bhau jara chawdi var yaa bigg boss cha chawdi var ya & those monkey actions made by Mahesh goes in head.

Last edited:
Somebody please donate some clothes to Jay Dudhane. Everytime he is roaming shirtless 🤦‍♂️
2rxj2Rb.jpg

🤦‍♂️like okay bro... we saw your ripped body.. now please go n wear clothes🤦‍♂️

Somebody please donate some clothes to Jay Dudhane. Everytime he is roaming shirtless 🤦‍♂️
2rxj2Rb.jpg

🤦‍♂️like okay bro... we saw your ripped body.. now please go n wear clothes🤦‍♂️
Even Mahesh manjrekar told him but you see he will still roam like that and show his body I think he want to impress girls who watch big boss , doing this he wants to show he is hero I earlier liked him as a i thought he is good contestant but then he said Vishal a joker behind him at that time respect from me gone down for him.

Last edited:
Even Mahesh manjrekar told him but you see he will still roam like that and show his body I think he want to impress girls who watch big boss , doing this he wants to show he is hero I earlier liked him as a i thought he is good contestant but then he said Vishal a joker behind him at that time respect from me gone down for him.
Same bro... Lost respect for him.. Vishal is way way better and with class..
I really wish to see Vishal perform nicely 🔥

It's understandable that one contestant Shivleela fell ill, so she was sent out of the house for her checkup and treatment..
But they shut off the voting lines and didn't restart again
So do they like plan not to evict anyone this week now (or may be plan to do double elimination next week)
bYPM39O.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock