Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

I know that everything is scripted from their fake smile till crying, fighting. But like Season 1,2 this season doesn't seem much interesting. Footage not given equally to all players, 2-3 players shown much now a week will complete still it's games are boring.
Colors Marathi have nothing then bigg boss better Star Pravah should take Bigg boss rights.
Yes and if pravah started airing Bigg Boss.. thier trp would skyrocket 😂😂
Still I am hoping colors to cross 650 trps due to BBM

still as of now okay season felt okay.. I won't be watching hindi BB thou .

Last edited:
Yes and if pravah started airing Bigg Boss.. thier trp would skyrocket 😂😂
Still I am hoping colors to cross 650 trps due to BBM

still as of now okay season felt okay.. I won't be watching hindi BB thou .
Even I don't like and watch Hindi bigg boss only Marathi channels in my home.
Marathi bigg boss S.1, 2 both were good hope this season improves too.

Today's episode was rocking
Mahesh hit all the right spots
Bashed Meera, Gayatri, Utkarsh
Revealed to Vikas how he was getting played (eye opener for him)
Even the whole task distribution thing which they manipulated
Overall amazing episode...
Looking forward to this season 🔥

Today's episode was rocking
Mahesh hit all the right spots
Bashed Meera, Gayatri, Utkarsh
Revealed to Vikas how he was getting played (eye opener for him)
Even the whole task distribution thing which they manipulated
Overall amazing episode...
Looking forward to this season 🔥
Yes I am watching that episode now and it's very good. I am happy that show is improving now and it's becoming very interesting.
Expecting this show to be more entertaining.

I really can't guess who will leave the show today.
What do you guys think who will get eliminated today?

This week no elimination cause voting lines are not open
I seen yesterday episode where Mahesh Manjrekar said 'udya mahiti hoil konacha pravaas ithech sampel' (tomorrow will know whose journey will end).
So it's 100% confirm that today elimination will occur I think they will keep Aavishkar though his contribution is less but because of Sneha he will be there, I don't know but there is a girl who came with Jay she may go out of home or abhijeet.

Big boss is good but the title song is worst and they all time play this while adds are there such a worst song.

Today they made us fool no elimination happened 😂😂
Yesterday's weekend episode was better.
And interesting thing is that there are no teams or will form it seems if everyone will play individual it will be very good.

Today they made us fool no elimination happened 😂😂
Yesterday's weekend episode was better.
And interesting thing is that there are no teams or will form it seems if everyone will play individual it will be very good.
Arey mahesh sir was just foolin them... Post the nominations episode there was a banner on the screen which said voting lines will remain closed this week.. so it was just a plan to fool them..
BBM season 1 .. one ontestant was eliminated in 1st week.. then in hindi BB 12 they stopped eliminating in 1st week since 7 days is too less to know someone so then from BBM2 marathi also did the same.. and 1st contestant was eliminated after 14 days.. so most of the contestants who might ve watched the show knew about it too.. mahesh sir was just fooling with them...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock