Bigg Boss Season 6 Articles and Discussion thread

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 20,697
I will fight for bathroom in Bigg Boss: Chunky Pandey

Chunky Pandey's name always reflects the speculative list as soon as Bigg Boss season gets ready to hit the screen.

Unlike, his upfront behavior, this time Chunky is trying to keep things under wrap and maintains a no comment mode.

On being asked about his entry in Bigg Boss 6, Chunky said, "This year my wife gave me a surprise birthday party. So, might be I will also surprise my fans. However, I right now I won't comment on any such thing."

You were offered Bigg Boss for past four years. What kept you away from the controversial house? "I have been approached for Bigg Boss every year, but I can't sit in my own house for many hours. So, staying there seemed like an issue for me. I fight with my wife for bathroom in my own house and if I go in the Bigg Boss house this year, I will fight with 12 people for bathroom," answered the actor.

It seems that if Aakhri Pasta enters Bigg Boss, he will keep the 'Housefull' of people entertained!

Vivek Mishra in Bigg Boss 6?

Bigg Boss is the most controversial house on small screen and it seems to give a kick start to the TRPs the channels plans to add some more spice.

According to the insiders, the latest entry to the Bigg Boss 6 contestants is Vivek Mishra! The actor and yoga trainer grabbed eyeballs when he accused Raja Chaudhary of molesting him.

Vivek was offered Bigg Boss 6 few days back, but later there was no confirmation from both the sides. "Vivek has been approached for Bigg Boss 6 and he will be entering the house. The actor is trying to seek justice in Raja's case as he doesn't want any new comer to come across molestation. Vivek has filed complain and is continuously struggling for it. The makers of the show want him to take the cause further and wants to support his demand for change in the constitution," said the source.

Vivek is shooting for a cameo in Veena Malik's Kannada debut Dirty Picture: Silk Sakkath Maga. We tried to contact the actor, but he remained unavailable for comments.

Salman Khan is busy promoting Bigg Boss 6 as 'Alag 6'. However, with the controversial figures in the house, we wonder what's there in store for family?

3rd contestant entered now... ;)

the big boss 6 house pics... ;)

.​

got from ibnlive site..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock