Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

i really started liking Oviya here.. Her attitude is the best, i would say. Kalavani was the only film i liked of her. rest was just craps..
and Harathi is not a comedy piece as we see in TV or movies, she is the one who bring problem to the house. The REAL Problem maker.
Gayathri too.. both of them thinking that they are top of all the contestants. She is not a good leader also, don't know how she has conducted many shows
Nd Julie, her real problem is she doesn't know how to speak to others. I don't think she is faking like Harathi said. She is behaving like what she is. Nd not reacting at the right time, if somebody says something bad just starts crying. Same in the case of Bharani.

Exactly. Well said.
I never had any idea about Oviya as i just saw her in kalavani, but she is excellent till this moment not troubling any one and also seems wise as everyone there says no public votes its all fake just big boss removing but Oviya alone says its true and Kamal wont host it unless public sentiments are respected.

Juile, not troubling anyone but i think should should have maintained friendship with Bharani as he too doesnt trouble other, just doesnt know how to talk but otherwise no trouble.

Harini and Gayathri are both poison for the show. Cheap people. Ok, she says she thinks Julie as a fake so she keeps calling her and never worried about that. Though she knows people call her fat, would she tolerate if Julie keeps calling her FAT... FAT... every time?? I wish if Harathi and Gayathri are removed next weeks in that order.

Bharani looks too disturbed so might be leaving like Shree unless Big Boss interferes and forces members not to isolate him.

Ganja Karuppu out I'm full happy[emoji4]

Yes. Finally my vote didn't go waste. I'm just waiting for that Harathi and Gayathri removal. (y)

Bharani wants to come out, I think he don't have stable mind.

Poor guy, he was isolated because of Ganja Karuppu and now he is lonely and this seems to affect him to the core as even Julie isnt talking with him.

Wild card entry is there :confused::mad::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Btwn , continuesly 2nd week the participants got eliminated whom I didn't vote for a single time :tup:tup:tongue

I would completely stop watching the program if Ganja Karuppu, Harathi and Gayathri continues in the show as i want to watch a peaceful show not to see cheap people cornering someone and unnecessarily creating troubles, giving mental torture etc... Its irritating to even see Harathi. I never thought she would be this cheap and inhuman.

Forgot fight with snehan & karupu ??..

Fight? Can u plz share you tube video if available?

I have an issue with watching movies and TV, when they show ads i turn to other news channels and stay there and completely forget that i was watching something. :D

One more thing. That Gayathri was telling Julie that if Julie does not change then she will be removed from the house as if she owns Big Boss and has no idea that people are watching and voting. After all Gayathri is just as simple and same as every other member. The max she can do is to influence people around her to cast vote against someone for elimination which the people will decide later on.

Why Raisa overacting on karupu eliminate ???

Don't worry next week u only going to eliminate :p:D:eek:o_O:mad:

Yes. I too think the same. Every one including Raiza was over reacting on Karuppu.
Hahaha... i will definitely vote for the best people and will help big boss with elimination. I like the show and dont want to see fights there which spoils our mental peace.

yes, there was a fight b/w oviya and ganja karuppu.
she and her attitude has changed a lot in a week..

u can see it after julie and harathi fight. how she tries to come in as a mediator..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock