Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

• Thread starter Thread starter supermachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,226
  • Views Views: Views 110,606
My 50 votes for Oviya[emoji4]

My vote points to nominees for next 4 days

86b79eea27e1c6dbfa17939bcb19652e.jpg

Excellent friends. I'm voting the same. (y)

Buts its sad that Bharani was cornered, forced to even commit suicide (had he jumped out of fence or fallen from the wall he might have even killed himself).

But it even sad that Big Boss did not punish the team for not considering everyone equal and cornering a person. May be Big Boss thought that if he punishes inmates like reducing the luxury budget then they might revolt as Snehan & Gayathri dont seem to be flexible and trigger others to make problems for the house.

Slowly Gayathri and Snehan should be removed from there, or at-least Gayathri. She behaves as if she is the Big Boss and the owner of the house.

just now watched the repeat.
so sad for what happened to bharani.. everybody has cornered him. Even the so called sister.
Gayathrie is the real villi here. as a head, she should goto him and say some good words to him, instead of this she is advising other female contestants not to go near him.. what bullsh*t kind of leader is she..
she should be immediately removed from thalaivi post.. each week each leader no? then why this week no new head to the house.

nobody is perfect. but i will nominate oviya as head of the house. atleast she show the manners to say good bye to bharani..

just now watched the repeat.
so sad for what happened to bharani.. everybody has cornered him. Even the so called sister.
Gayathrie is the real villi here. as a head, she should goto him and say some good words to him, instead of this she is advising other female contestants not to go near him.. what bullsh*t kind of leader is she..
she should be immediately removed from thalaivi post.. each week each leader no? then why this week no new head to the house.

nobody is perfect. but i will nominate oviya as head of the house. atleast she show the manners to say good bye to bharani..

Ganesh is the new head of the house and i think he is the best among the 3 (Ganesh, Sakthi & Harathi) who tried to be head.

Gayathri has come here as she was alone outside and she has no leader thing in her. She thinks that she own the house, can decide on who stays and who leaves and also the boss of Big Boss. Yes, she and Harathi are the ones who stopped everyone from talking with Bharani.

Its good that he left otherwise people there would have made him a real mad man.

One day of the other the people responsible for this will fight within themselves and we shall see the same on Big Boss,

"As you sow, so shall you reap - வினை விதைத்தவன் வினை அறுப்பான் திணை விதைத்தவன் திணை அறுப்பான்".

That Harathi is already started to reap hers by getting nominated and definitively she will get the least votes.

Last edited:
Ganesh is the new head of the house and i think he is the best among the 3 (Ganesh, Sakthi & Harathi) who tried to be head.

i didn't see fully. watched till bharani gets out.
So Ganaesh is the new leader. let's see what he will do

Juliana seems to be changing herself for others and so looking odd on her behaviors. The fact is that she is a common person but others are celebrities. She is trying to get attached with all of them so behaving like this. But sometimes I too thought why is she reacting like this! But even if she is silent either Gayathri or Aarthi provokes her.

Back
Top Bottom