Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Both Oviya & Julie are nothing when compared with Namitha & Gayathri in the cinema based on their experience.

Gayathri & Namitha fights with Julie but she somehow letting it off behind and still maintains the dignity by giving them their due respect they deserve and maintain cordial relationship.You may call that whatever you want but that's good.

But in Oviya's Case it's clear what she wants to do with Namitha & Gayathri definitely it's not good even though Namitha & Gayathri are bad.

Oh bro you are that Julie fan...
See her character last week she is such a ****. Always changing character for selfishness. I don't like Oviya and not her fan. But I love her character and self confidence. When the whole team is against her she is fighting bravely. Not like Bharani who escaped from this torture. And about Gayathri how she uses these cheap words in TV , don't she have any dignity... And that Namita saying I am always hygiene and always keeping her left dishes in fridge. Now she wants to escape against eviction so she is doing these cheap politics. And kamal has to show previous week conversation between Julie and Oviya and make her nose break in between inmates...

Oh bro you are that Julie fan...
See her character last week she is such a ****. Always changing character for selfishness. I don't like Oviya and not her fan. But I love her character and self confidence. When the whole team is against her she is fighting bravely. Not like Bharani who escaped from this torture. And about Gayathri how she uses these cheap words in TV , don't she have any dignity... And that Namita saying I am always hygiene and always keeping her left dishes in fridge. Now she wants to escape against eviction so she is doing these cheap politics. And kamal has to show previous week conversation between Julie and Oviya and make her nose break in between inmates...

OMG Please read my previous conversations I just try to just say my View on the entire episode between all from ladies side thats all.I am clear Ganesh-Aarav-Snehan-Sakthi someone from Boys Side should win Big Boss thats all.

If you still feel I'm Fan only for Julie I am not a coward to hide I am Fan of remaining all the contestants From Namitha-Gayathri-Julie-Raiza & All from men side except Oviya.And I warn you to Mind your Words & give Gentle reply.If you speak dash words then I return it back to you & Your Oviya :p

You guys need to stick to English or provide translation if you use other languages. Please follow forum rules.

Sorry Will not use Tamil even in parts I'll Provide Translation for Tamil words use in above comments immediately.

Added Translation in my reply for the Post #397.

Unga Nambikkaiya naan en kedukanum I accept Oviya cried because she is tortured by other Contestants :p :D

Translation : Why I should spoil your belief I I accept Oviya cried because she is tortured by other Contestants :p :D

Last edited:
Priya Anand
#Kootathiloruthan Team Rooting For @OviyaaSweetz Tonights Episode Is Going To Be A
@nivaskprasanna @AshokSelvan
#BigBossTamil
Priya Anand on Twitter
DFUoU0lUQAAPZL_.jpg

Oviya is winning all hearts from TN common people to celebraties. Forgot about show is scripted or not lets see how long it goesI don't know why I suddenly started like this show [emoji23]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock