DTH updates Binge+ Android STB - Software Update Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
S.W Updated to version 5.0.18.03 today, 681mb , security patch change to march 2024, no major changes found ... now ui is slitly smooth operation found, switching between channel also minor lag free..@Digital Mastermind bro please check ✅ any changes found?

After update home channel sudden problem disappeared

After update home channel sudden problem disappeared
What was the problem? Are you facing the epg bug as per my below thread?

Meanwhile I am taking the jio airfibre connection and once they launch IPTV service I will switch off the tataplay connection... The box has many bugs , difficult to ignore and live anymore and even after escalating to ceo and nodal team there is no proper resolution, so no hope left! Also they are not launching any new 4k box too, maybe they are deliberately introducing bugs so that people will move out of binge+ ..they are focusing on ott part only completely ignoring their dth service 😞

Meanwhile I am taking the jio airfibre connection and once they launch IPTV service I will switch off the tataplay connection... The box has many bugs , difficult to ignore and live anymore and even after escalating to ceo and nodal team there is no proper resolution, so no hope left! Also they are not launching any new 4k box too, maybe they are deliberately introducing bugs so that people will move out of binge+ ..they are focusing on ott part only completely ignoring their dth service 😞
@SarFa Bhai back in Feb/mar, you were saying they are going to launch some new 4k box, what happened to that?

Good move . AirFibre is better than Binge.

Good move . AirFibre is better than Binge.
It does not make sense to pay 300+ for dth with a laggy and buggy box... I will switch once they launch IPTV because my parents and wife are naive, will be difficult for them to operate

Put on hold . Expect now at Diwali time.
Diwala nikalne ka intezar kar rahe hain shayad 🥲
T: I guess they are waiting till their end!

It has been 5 years since 1st version of binge+, meanwhile Airtel already launched 4 variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom