DTH updates Binge+ Android STB - Software Update Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HappySoul which broadband/FTTH are you using now ???

Though I had previously planned to take Air Fiber, I already have BSNL FTTH, which is provided good services and I am getting promised speed.

Air Fiber would be a downgrade for me due to dynamic speeds unlike fixed speed got FTTH

What was the problem? Are you facing the epg bug as per my below thread?
This issue now not exists after update

There is day and night difference between boottime of binge+ and jio stb, jio takes 30sec whereas binge+ taking around 1.5mins to 2 mins to be fully ready

There is day and night difference between boottime of binge+ and jio stb, jio takes 30sec whereas binge+ taking around 1.5mins to 2 mins to be fully ready
Simple reason is binge plus runs on Android OS, while Jio STB runs on JioOS.

Simple reason is binge plus runs on Android OS, while Jio STB runs on JioOS.
But bro who cares about Android..I mean from user perspective we need a faster and responsive and lag free UI...Android os is loaded with bloatwares from Google itself and that might be the reason..I am sure jio os is not originally developed by jio and I feel they are using some Chinese fork, binge+ could use a similar os and add their legendary purple color and fix the issue once and for all!

This thread has went insanely offtopic. Members know what they are discussing here are not suitable for this thread, yet deliberately continuing to discuss further. As a result, a good thread has to be locked. Please make sure this doesn't reoccur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom