blank screen with logo?

free123games

Reaction score
suddenly my videocon d2h showing blank screen with d2h logo
i restarted settopbox but nothing happen still showing
i tweeted on videocond2h page let see as i have good experience with d2h tweeting customer service.

i faced it same problem on my big tv, i switched off my stb (mains power) for 1 min and then turned on and problem solved... please try this one

This is due to software issue and it happened to me 3 times today. You need to switch off the mains power for few seconds and switch it on. You get the picture back.

yes,i m facing the same problem often.Have 2 get outta bed to switch off the stb and switch it again,irritating!

As per my knowledge , software will be updated by 31st Jan and all these issues will go away. I made a mistake of complaining to CC and they replaced the brand new box I had with a refurbished one and I am not happy with the picture quality of the replacement box I got. Wait for a week and problem will be solved after FW update.

One of things which can help in such situations is to format the system...I could get format option in my DVR...not sure exactly where is it in normal HD box...but for me it helped...my recordings were not running properly and audio was a problem...after format...issue resolved...

this happen 3 times with me after update
at first time after 2 hours problem resolved i still didnt know reason
at second time again black screen got and still ok key was not working i had to press favourite button to get channel list i called toll free no then executive said switch stb then remove rca cable then again start stb with cable and press ok +1 key ,he said something but i couldnot understand what he was saying then suddenly it start working
at third time i removed cable and restarted then it worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock