DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,257
  • Views Views: Views 889,571
Bhai TV universe is very big and big cities though contribute towards gaining higher ARPU but still in these big cities too most people r opting for smart android boxes offered by DTH companies and again outside of big cities Linear TV still has stronghold + scope of growth both in Pay TV and FTA segment
How Much Trp For Fighter bro?

@Divyam bro i forgot to mention but one of biggest drawback of Zee acquiring bollywood movies specially offbeat/critically acclaimed ones is that And Xplor HD is not available on many DTH + Cable TV Platforms so may viewers will miss out watching these movies hence again Disney Star with Star Gold Select becomes best platform to air such movies

I just skipped all these FALTU discussion. Zee got the rights as they would have paid well to Balaji. Rest can enjoy CREW on Zee Cinema.

Buddy if u find above discussion useless then i have no comment to make about the same....if only u would have tried to understand the crux of what is being stated rather than making such sweeping judgement then it would have helped in contributing towards productive exchange of arguments and gaining knowledge which is purpose of a forum.....if u want to simply enjoy TV content rather than learning or discussing about various topics which is purpose with which forums r set up for then i am sorry but u r not getting any benefit of being a member here...... Me , @Divyam, @JollyLNB bro and other members too do not have free time or energy to waste over things, we give our precious time + energy into discussing upon things in a cordial manner bcoz we know that we signed up for being a member here and have certain responsibilities to perform and one of such is to share information thereby helping others know more

Buddy if u find above discussion useless then i have no comment to make about the same....if only u would have tried to understand the crux of what is being stated rather than making such sweeping judgement then it would have helped in contributing towards productive exchange of arguments and gaining knowledge which is purpose of a forum.....if u want to simply enjoy TV content rather than learning or discussing about various topics which is purpose with which forums r set up for then i am sorry but u r not getting any benefit of being a member here...... Me , @Divyam, @JollyLNB bro and other members too do not have free time or energy to waste over things, we give our precious time + energy into discussing upon things in a cordial manner bcoz we know that we signed up for being a member here and have certain responsibilities to perform and one of such is to share information thereby helping others know more
It seems like you're feeling upset because CREW moved to Zee instead of Star, which you were hoping for. Try to relax and enjoy the movie regardless of the channel. Personally, I don’t have a preference for a specific channel for movie broadcasts; my main concern is watching the movie in high quality. There’s no significant difference in HD channels, whether they are Zee, Sony, or Star.

This discussion seems unnecessary, as it doesn’t pertain to Bollywood premieres or satellite rights. It appears to be more about expressing frustration.

Last edited:
Sorry for late reply but Actually I was waiting for today's TRP to share my thoughts
GUiSMbUWsAE-m_h
GVFTZtJXMAAdQ18

So to start with, for the second consecutive week, Star Gold is out of Top 3 From the TRP list so no way I agree that Star Gold has a wider reach than Zee Cinema

Also, since the last 5 weeks, Zee Cinema is the most watched Hindi Movie channel excluding Goldmines because it has FTA+DDFD benefits

Since the last 2 weeks Sony Max is ahead of Star Gold since the former is premiering more Bollywood movies than South movies the latter and also Sony Max has stopped repeating movies unlike before

I believe Crew & DG2 might be exchanged between Star Gold & Zee Cinema reason being another Female Centric Comedy Veere Di Wedding, also Starring Kareena Kapoor is a success for them and hence they regularly air it in prime time on &pictures HD and &xplor HD

But I agree that Disney-Star Hindi Movie channels air the most number of bollywood movies almost everyday as compared to Sony, Zee & Colors

In Today's time where dubbed movies have taken over Bollywood movies, Star Gold is the only main channel which airs 4-5 Bollywood movies consecutively throughout the day but that doesn't mean it gives them a huge reach because they are not utilizing their library fully by airing some movies only on SGS, SGR, etc

Airing dubbed movies is the need of the hour for Star Gold to offer a perfect mix of Hindi & South movies, since the taste & preference of viewers is changing

if a Bhojpuri Movie premiere on Friday can overtake South & Hollywood movies premiered on Saturday/Sunday, they must premiere more dubbed movies than what they are premiering currently

Even I wanted the entire Cop Universe & Horror Universe on Star Gold and Spy Universe to be on Sony Max but that didn't happen so now what is the point in repeating any such thing here again & again about any movie going to a particular network as the networks are reading here before acquiring new movies

Personally even I like Star Gold & Sony Max more than Zee Cinema but that doesn't mean Zee Cinema is a bad channel, Zee's channels surely need to improve their AQ on HD channels & PQ on SD channels but still its not as bad as people hate it here

&pictures has became a useless channels since the last 2 months by not premiering any new movie due to the arrival of &xplor HD on Tata Play so they really need to maintain balance between these 2 channels bcoz it is not worth paying ₹22 for &pictures HD if they do not premiere new movies while &xplor is HD just costs ₹5 yet it premieres new movies and also has the best library among all Hindi movie channels
Bro don't take tension only bhediya is with colors rest all are with star and it may also come on star if the merger gets completed and talking about spy universe it will be on one network only when ett and tzh will be renewed by star only cop universe is with different networks
I have unsubscribed &pictures and instead of that i have subscribed to & xplor hd and zee Bollywood and i already have zee cinema &pictures airs mostly the movies from these three channels only so why to spent more money when you can watch same movies in less prices and i have also taken fta pack in tata play with that we gets some discount in our overall pack so with that i also gets zee action and anmol cinema

It seems like you're feeling upset because CREW moved to Zee instead of Star, which you were hoping for. Try to relax and enjoy the movie regardless of the channel. Personally, I don’t have a preference for a specific channel for movie broadcasts; my main concern is watching the movie in high quality. There’s no significant difference in HD channels, whether they are Zee, Sony, or Star.

This discussion seems unnecessary, as it doesn’t pertain to Bollywood premieres or satellite rights. It appears to be more about expressing frustration.

Absolutely wrong assessment of whay i have stated in above posts....Please read them carefully to understand what i am trying to highlight / convey

Absolutely wrong assessment of whay i have stated in above posts....Please read them carefully to understand what i am trying to highlight / convey
I don't wish to engage in a futile argument. I had responded to your original post, which you have since deleted.

Deleted Post:

extremely unhappy with Crew airing on Zee Cinema as Star Gold would have been the best platform for this movie to reach max audience and get higher ratings as Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels have a very huge + loyal bollywood movies audience base.

I don't wish to engage in a futile argument. I had responded to your original post, which you have since deleted.

Deleted Post:

extremely unhappy with Crew airing on Zee Cinema as Star Gold would have been the best platform for this movie to reach max audience and get higher ratings as Disney-Star Hindi Movie Channels have a very huge + loyal bollywood movies audience base.
The post is still there

Deleted Post:

Bro, I too do not want to engage in any discussion since u do not want to read / understand what i have stated in above posts and hence drawing wring conclusion by wrongly intepreting what i meant to convey

Back
Top Bottom