DDF Exclusive Bollywood Movies TV Premiere Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,257
  • Views Views: Views 889,561
@Divyam bro i forgot to mention but one of biggest drawback of Zee acquiring bollywood movies specially offbeat/critically acclaimed ones is that And Xplor HD is not available on many DTH + Cable TV Platforms so may viewers will miss out watching these movies hence again Disney Star with Star Gold Select becomes best platform to air such movies
&xplorHD is available on enough DTHs to reach its Targeted audience, problem was only until it wasn't added on Tata Play
FYwStCq.png
&xplorHD has the best library for any Hindi Movie channel that too at a very very reasonable price of ₹4.72 which is less than Star Gold 2 HD (₹5.9) & almost half of SGS SD (₹8.26)

SGS is not a part of most of the basic regional packs on Tata Play as well as Airtel so it is not necessary that its availability on more platforms is helping it to reach a wider audience

The only mistake Zee is doing with this channel is not promoting it as an Ad-Free channel even though they don't have a single ad to air, if they do that, it would be icing on the cake and people would be more attracted towards it like how SGS did during its launch

Its schedule is also not very dynamic, they air fixed movies together on fixed days yet it still has the best library for any Hindi movie channel due to presence of Excel, Dharma, RCE, AKPPL, RSVP, NGE, Reliance, Balaji, Benaras (Anubhav Sinha), Hope (R Balki), Own Productions among many others

Bro, I too do not want to engage in any discussion since u do not want to read / understand what i have stated in above posts and hence drawing wring conclusion by wrongly intepreting what i meant to convey
Wow, you're a real Einstein, huh? My bad for not having the superhuman ability to decode the layers of brilliance in your message. May be just do me a favor and avoid replying, so we can skip the whole confusion thing.

Kaagaz 1 was with zee na? As it was produced by SKF? It premiered directly on OTT on Zee5 staring Pankaj Kapoor,. But unfortunately even after 3 years, Zee didn't premiere it on any channel, did the original kaagaz premiered in TV? Anyone knows?

Back
Top Bottom