• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4,257
  • Views Views: Views 889,561
Maidaan
World Television Premiere
22nd September 8 PM on Star Gold.
output-image-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like zee is not interested in doing premieres they have stopped doing premieres on &xplor hd and now both zee cinema and &pictures are also not doing premieres

Looks like zee is not interested in doing premieres they have stopped doing premieres on &xplor hd and now both zee cinema and &pictures are also not doing premieres
They just premiered 3 Hindi Films like Pippa, Swatantra Veer Savarkar and Crew in Zee cinema in this month, small south film Akshara is also premiering tonight, zee is doing nice amount of premieres in Zee Cinema, I think it is well managed, but & pictures management is trash, they have some movies, like Almost Pyaar with DJ Mohabbat, Woh Bhi Din the, 8 AM Metro, Lakadbhagga, Farrey, Kho Gaye Hum Kahan, Bhakshak with unknown faces that they can premiere in second channel, just how Star Gold 2 does premieres, but I don't know why after almost a year of their released, they are yet not premiered in any Zee channel...in terms of movie acquisitions, they spend on acquiring the highest number of movies every year, but in terms of premiering them and giving them proper airing, they need to improvise A LOT!!!!

They just premiered 3 Hindi Films like Pippa, Swatantra Veer Savarkar and Crew in Zee cinema in this month, small south film Akshara is also premiering tonight, zee is doing nice amount of premieres in Zee Cinema, I think it is well managed, but & pictures management is trash, they have some movies, like Almost Pyaar with DJ Mohabbat, Woh Bhi Din the, 8 AM Metro, Lakadbhagga, Farrey, Kho Gaye Hum Kahan, Bhakshak with unknown faces that they can premiere in second channel, just how Star Gold 2 does premieres, but I don't know why after almost a year of their released, they are yet not premiered in any Zee channel...in terms of movie acquisitions, they spend on acquiring the highest number of movies every year, but in terms of premiering them and giving them proper airing, they need to improvise A LOT!!!!
I am talking about hindi movies since it's a thread about Bollywood movies that they have many premieres left but are not doing

Back
Top Bottom