• Views Views: Views 899,520
Madgaon Express
World Television Premiere
28th September 8 PM On Zee Cinema
vlcsnap-2024-09-06-19h52m14s508.png

vlcsnap-2024-09-06-19h52m52s496.png

Last edited:
Munjya - Biggest TV Premiere of 2024

I think its so big that Star Gold has dethroned Goldmines from No.1 Position since they didn't post TRP this week & Star Gold entered Top 5 in Delhi

These ratings are eye-opening for all the networks, the 2019 strategy of premiering movies within 2-5 months before OTT Premiere should be brought back to increase reach of WTPs of Bollywood movies

I think Star Gold will now use this strategy for Sarfira as well as all other movies for which they have both Satellite & Digital Rights

vlcsnap-2024-09-06-18h54m07s474.png

These ratings are eye-opening for all the networks, the 2019 strategy of premiering movies within 2-5 months before OTT Premiere should be brought back to increase reach of WTPs of Bollywood movies
Not possible, either has to buy ott rights or has to pay more than ott which is extremely big amount, for example prime & Netflix paid almost 200 crore for pathan & jawan each.It's not possible for a tv channel, max 75 crore that too for a single language & blockbuster.

Not possible, either has to buy ott rights or has to pay more than ott which is extremely big amount, for example prime & Netflix paid almost 200 crore for pathan & jawan each.It's not possible for a tv channel, max 75 crore that too for a single language & blockbuster.

Who has rights of the movie "Sarfira", in all likelihood Disney-Star will have it as they seem to be having ongoing agreement with Akshay Kumar Sir..... Also they aired Munjya 1st on TV bcoz it proved to be surprise big blockbuster at cinemas so as the buzz was strong and TV reaching to much wider audience than OTT hence direct premiere on TV was the best decision to garner maximum viewership and as was expected it has turned out to be the biggest premiere of 2024

Regarding ur 2nd point even if any rival platform owns rights of a movie then there is no such way for a TV broadcaster to pay more money than OTT platform to premiere the movie 1st on TV

Any update about premiere of Khichdi 2: Mission Paanthukistan
Actually I am watching a movie Khichdi 2: Mission Paanthukistan But understand this Still Satellite Rights is Not Found

So what do you think that Zee Cinema will premiere
and if Zee Cinema will not premiere then do you think that Star Gold will be premiere because Digital Rights Of Zee5

Who has rights of the movie "Sarfira", in all likelihood Disney-Star will have it as they seem to be having ongoing agreement with Akshay Kumar Sir..... Also they aired Munjya 1st on TV bcoz it proved to be surprise big blockbuster at cinemas so as the buzz was strong and TV reaching to much wider audience than OTT hence direct premiere on TV was the best decision to garner maximum viewership and as was expected it has turned out to be the biggest premiere of 2024

Regarding ur 2nd point even if any rival platform owns rights of a movie then there is no such way for a TV broadcaster to pay more money than OTT platform to premiere the movie 1st on TV
Sarfira will adopt the same strategy as Munjya according to me. Diwali premiere on cards

Actually I am watching a movie Khichdi 2: Mission Paanthukistan But understand this Still Satellite Rights is Not Found

So what do you think that Zee Cinema will premiere
and if Zee Cinema will not premiere then do you think that Star Gold will be premiere because Digital Rights Of Zee5

Don't know buddy....could well be that it remains digital exclusive or has TV premiere maybe later on

Back
Top Bottom