Good News Booked Tata Sky HD connection

@shreyaskini bro, congratulations once again and thanks for the confirmatory snapshots.

Can you go to Organiser -> System settings -> System details

I read cardless STB is buggy which freezes the page and you have to restart the STB from power input to get the STB back from hang.

@Abhinav842 bro has this issue too i believe. Requesting him to share his post link so you can read complete details of the issue. It is faced by many other members who have/had this cardless STB.
I'd like to inform you that there was a software update as soon as the technician turned on the stb. As for system details page freezing, it's completely fine for me. Had no issues as such. Maybe it's a bug only present in few stb's? Thanks for letting me know this. 😀

I'd like to inform you that there was a software update as soon as the technician turned on the stb. As for system details page freezing, it's completely fine for me. Had no issues as such. Maybe it's a bug only present in few stb's? Thanks for letting me know this. 😀
All cardless STB had this issue. Who knows Tata Sky might have patched it with an update already by now.:)

Mine also working fine since installation. Bought 2 connections in the last 2 months and got some update during installation. I never faced any issues with system details.

Glad to inform you guys that i have booked a new TS HD connection. I was fed up of Den HD's piss poor STB which had a great pq but channels were constantly getting stuck for no reason and no from lco to Den customer care had a clue about it. I was lucky that my STB was a temporary connection given for free by my lco so didn't pay anything for the box itself.

Had been contemplating for 6 months plus for this moment so that i could get the connection installed in my own new place and not the rented place which would have cost me money for shifting. Now that i have finally moved to my own place booked it. I must say, prior to this i did use cable even here for a week (which took 2weeks just for installation since he had no cable apparently) The LCO here barely responds and made it easy for me to book the connection.

I got a call by TS informing me that installation will happen today noon. It's great that i live in a rural area yet the connection would be given in less than 24hrs.

Confirmatory SS

9d3qoaV.jpg
TATA SKY WAS AVAILABLE for 50% discount on amazon check this out

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock