Seeking Help Bought a new Sky + hd

• Thread starter Sky fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 10,318
Hi guys i want to know can i return my 1 month old tatasky transfer box to tata sky?

Actually I'm interested in Airtel internet TV,which offers many features in less amount

You need to sell it to someone and then transfer box ownership to him via calling CC. You can't return the box after buying.

Actually I'm interested in Airtel internet TV,which offers many features in less amount

Thats why one should always compare and see the pros/cons and then buy, and not buy without comparing as it will only waste ones money.

Either TS takes back ur box and gives ur some refund (which i doubt) or u will have to give it away to someone who wants to buy.

Yeah I talked to Tata sky they said I can sell it to some one but cannot return to company

Tata sky plus hd transfer box @ RS 4000,u will be given free subscription with dhamaka 199 pack + English movies add on + hd access till 16 september + 1 year warranty.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock